Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

you gotta love the fake excuse this nigger gives for almost killing elderly man.

Man Who Stomped on Elderly Chinese Man’s Head Says It Was Retaliation for Korean, Japanese Men Who Robbed Him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stomp...150143046.html

What asian has robbed a nigger? I would say so rare as any human man rapping a nigger sow.

2. Likes Rastus Nigger, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a nigger that isn't a compulsive liar?
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stomp...150143046.html

What asian has robbed a nigger? I would say so rare as any human man rapping a nigger sow.
    And there are zero instances of white on nigger rape. Zilch. Nada.

All right, can I just shoot every nigger I see because of the one that assaulted me with a kickball when I was in 3rd grade? And that was an actual crime, unlike that nigger's lie. Officially it was in 4th grade but was really big, probably old enough to be in middle school if it hadn't been held back a few grades.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ma, who was picking up bottles at the time of the incident, remained in a medically-induced coma as of May 14.

“He is innocent. He did not do anything wrong. He is a very kind person. He is quiet. He doesn’t cause trouble,” his wife said, according to Phillip Lim, who started the fundraiser.
    Niggers that "attempt" to murder humans need a swift death penalty no matter what eventually happens. It will save lives, and odds are the nigger killed someone already but wasn't caught.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Niggers that "attempt" to murder humans need a swift death penalty no matter what eventually happens. It will save lives, and odds are the nigger killed someone already but wasn't caught.
    That's why Sandman that the only charity for niggers that I support is planned parenthood. I say put in an express lane and offer limo service to and from (well at least 'to').

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That's why Sandman that the only charity for niggers that I support is planned parenthood. I say put in an express lane and offer limo service to and from (well at least 'to').

Limo service would be a cheap investment compared to what nig nogs cost us humans. Throw in a 3- piece too FFS!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Limo service would be a cheap investment compared to what nig nogs cost us humans. Throw in a 3- piece too FFS!
    I think if you threw in a 3-piece too you'd have the bucks tryna ' get pregnant.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I think if you threw in a 3-piece too you'd have the bucks tryna ' get pregnant.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas