Close

Likes Likes:  100
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cross-eyed, sideways gun holding niggers fire 114 shots w/ only 1 batwings & 4 hits @ joomteef niggerfest

114 shell casings recovered at site of deadly shooting outside Aurora Juneteenth celebration

WTF are niggers doing in Colorado? Used to be a very white place. Now it's full of niggers. And crime.
    Police say the crowd at the mall had been there for a Juneteenth celebration, which grew so large it began overflowing into the parking lot. This was not affiliated with the city-sponsored Juneteenth event, which took place Saturday afternoon at the Town Center of Aurora.

“At some point earlier in the evening presumed organizers of the celebration began denying access to the unit. This led many attendees to gather in the parking lot. It is currently unknown who organized the gathering or the name of the establishment in the unnamed unit,” police said in a news release Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses say there were multiple shooters. Officers collected 114 shell casing at the scene.
    https://www.kktv.com/2021/06/20/5-sh...h-celebration/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Juneteenth is now Niggers Gone Wild Day. The jigs are always posing, acting like they're starring in a movie
    about themselves. They use guns as a prop, and a noisemaker, as part of their "looka me" delusion. They
    love to flex, and act tough - but they don't DO anything that's tough. I've been an infantry soldier, logger,
    commercial fisherman, and construction electrician - and posers were not tolerated. You either did the job,
    or you were outta there. I saw some real tough guys over the years - none of them were black.

3. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need a brain attached to fight.
    Humans have taken the entire dark continent because of his superior intellect.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    114 shell casings recovered at site of deadly shooting outside Aurora Juneteenth celebration

WTF are niggers doing in Colorado? Used to be a very white place. Now it's full of niggers. And crime.
    Witnesses say there were multiple shooters. Officers collected 114 shell casing at the scene.
    Surprised other niggers didn't come along to haul that much brass off to Scrap Mart!

Are Hi-Points getting more reliable or are niggers stealing better arms?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Juneteenth is now Niggers Gone Wild Day. The jigs are always posing, acting like they're starring in a movie
    about themselves. They use guns as a prop, and a noisemaker, as part of their "looka me" delusion. They
    love to flex, and act tough - but they don't DO anything that's tough. I've been an infantry soldier, logger,
    commercial fisherman, and construction electrician - and posers were not tolerated. You either did the job,
    or you were outta there. I saw some real tough guys over the years - none of them were black.
    You're damn right about that Ray! I did my four in the Marine Corps and later, still as thick-headed and earning a living the hard way, worked a LOT of construction. Mostly as a general laborer. Whether unloading sheetrock from a lumber truck or monkeying up and down scaffolding with mortar and brick tongs....either way, you went home wore out AF.

The contractor I got a lot of work from had to hire a few apes now and then to keep the unions happy. Laziest bastards on planet Earf. Now and then my big brother was the site foreman and made a point of working the black off of them. All I ever had to do was call him and say "hey bro, we got another nigger sandbagging at such-and-such project". He always knew to show up and work them so fuckin hard it guaranteed they'd always quit that day. It was a beautiful thing.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

That sounds about right!!

9. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    The contractor I got a lot of work from had to hire a few apes now and then to keep the unions happy. Laziest bastards on planet Earf. Now and then my big brother was the site foreman and made a point of working the black off of them. All I ever had to do was call him and say "hey bro, we got another nigger sandbagging at such-and-such project". He always knew to show up and work them so fuckin hard it guaranteed they'd always quit that day. It was a beautiful thing.
    Ahhh, those were the days - when they had to hire you because you were a nigger, and had to fire you if you
    couldn't cut the muster. These days, unions have to hire X amount of sheboons, who openly refuse to work,
    and can't be fired. They get to skip physical and training qualifications, get paid just as much as the men who
    knock out the work, and get put on light duty jobs that were once reserved for guys coming off injuries, or
    nearing retirement. And ShaQuanda will fuck that easy shit up, if she shows up, and don't ever mention that
    fact.

11. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What good is a nigger Holliday/celebration without a good shooting? It’s what that vile destructive species of beast does! Lol!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welfare must pay well. Imagine getting so fat you break a chair?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Welfare must pay well. Imagine getting so fat you break a chair?
    I'm dying here!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm dying here!

Look at her, with her pudgy paw over her cake hole, pretending to be all in shock like, "ZOMG. That never happened before!" when it's probably busted chairs all over town. The fugly sow opposite doesn't even look surprised. I wish we had a vid of that hambeast trying to get up without the aid of a block and tackle.

But yeah, good to see the coloured folk enjoying themselves in their lighthearted Juneteenf festivities. Goddam, I could shoot better than that and I've never held a gun. Niggers truly have FAIL as their default position when they fire enough rounds to re-enact D-Day, yet can only batwing one coon. Useless species, fit only for extinction.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers truly have FAIL as their default position when they fire enough rounds to re-enact D-Day, yet can only batwing one coon. Useless species, fit only for extinction.
    Yeah that particular statistic struck me as just astounding, even for niggers.
    You mentioned fit for extinction. That's why the commune in the Colorado Rockies cracked me up. Davy Crockett they ain't. Shit even ol' Jed Clampett at least struck oil when he went "shooting for some food".
    Could you imagine if they actually had to hunt to eat? There'd be some awfully skinny knee grows. The big-assed, chair-breaking wildebeests would be snacking on the little skinny ones like jalapeno poppers.

19. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Ahhh, those were the days - when they had to hire you because you were a nigger, and had to fire you if you
    couldn't cut the muster. These days, unions have to hire X amount of sheboons, who openly refuse to work,
    and can't be fired. They get to skip physical and training qualifications, get paid just as much as the men who
    knock out the work, and get put on light duty jobs that were once reserved for guys coming off injuries, or
    nearing retirement. And ShaQuanda will fuck that easy shit up, if she shows up, and don't ever mention that
    fact.
    As you yourself know as well as any of us, the NY unions are probably the worst. In the old days before MTA kiosks, I've waited 5 minutes while a contestant for Stupidest Nigger Alive tried to figure out how to put in receipt paper. Given the choice between no waiting at a nigger's window, and a line at the kiosks, I went to the kiosks every last time. And I know I don't have to tell you how bad the FDNY has become with 400-lb. niggerpotamuses just sitting around, lacking the intelligence just to literally staple papers properly, but the union protects them. A good friend of mine easily passed every test, and had glowing recommendations from when he was a volunteer firefighter in his hometown, but he couldn't get hired.

Then there are the lazy bucks that don't have the intelligence to fight fires properly anyway. I saved this from a long time ago when white and Latino firefighters actually won a lawsuit. They'd been passed over for hiring and promotions in favor of niggers. Look at those two niggers, fat as hell, and one not even able to stay awake at its own "press conference."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nigger firefighters.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	15780
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    As you yourself know as well as any of us, the NY unions are probably the worst. And I know I don't have to tell you how bad the FDNY has become with 400-lb. niggerpotamuses just sitting around, lacking the intelligence just to literally staple papers properly, but the union protects them. A good friend of mine easily passed every test, and had glowing recommendations from when he was a volunteer firefighter in his hometown, but he couldn't get hired.
    The NY nigger firefighters, police, and corrections officers, especially the female versions, are the biggest disgraces
    to the uniform in history. All standards and qualifications went right out the window, as did any responsibility and
    tradition once they were on the job. They are empty suits, expected to do nothing, and meeting those expectations.

22. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh the irony of a nigger holiday where they illustrate to the world why they should have never been freed.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at her, with her pudgy paw over her cake hole, pretending to be all in shock like, "ZOMG. That never happened before!" when it's probably busted chairs all over town. The fugly sow opposite doesn't even look surprised. I wish we had a vid of that hambeast trying to get up without the aid of a block and tackle.

But yeah, good to see the coloured folk enjoying themselves in their lighthearted Juneteenf festivities. Goddam, I could shoot better than that and I've never held a gun. Niggers truly have FAIL as their default position when they fire enough rounds to re-enact D-Day, yet can only batwing one coon. Useless species, fit only for extinction.
    It seems like a statistical impossibility to fire off that many rounds and land 4.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    A good friend of mine easily passed every test, and had glowing recommendations from when he was a volunteer firefighter in his hometown, but he couldn't get hired.
    Not just because I absolutely detest sloth and ignorance but just as a practical matter, affirmative action hiring practices have got to be one of the most useless and destructive ideas ever conceived.
    With the only exception that comes to mind being that of equality for similarly qualified women, we've degraded an otherwise adequate work force to almost total disfunction.

Never mind niggers, that's an easy argument but as you pointed out, take firefighting for instance. I'm 6 ft even and go about 220. I want every last damned one of them capable of carrying my big ass out of say, a 6th floor apartment should I be unconscious.

Seriously man, I'm all-in for equality but take a peek at how diversity, inclusion and AA has fucked the San Francisco Fire Department. No fuckin way some 5 foot, 103 pound asian chick gonna be able to drag my carcass out of a burning building.

You can't legislate functionality. You can give yourself the warm and fuzzies if that makes you happy but it fucks what we used to call in the military, combat effectiveness. (unit readiness)

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind niggers, that's an easy argument but as you pointed out, take firefighting for instance. I'm 6 ft even and go about 220. I want every last damned one of them capable of carrying my big ass out of say, a 6th floor apartment should I be unconscious.
    My friend's a bit smaller than you, but he could still toss you on his shoulder while loaded up with 60 lbs. of structural firefighting gear. And he couldn't get a job, because "diversity" meant saving openings for a niggerpotamus larger than an adult manatee and barely able to lift a KFC bucket from the drive-thru, or a tiny Latino woman who'd complain going into a burning building was too risky.

One of my favorite comic strips growing up was Luann. Then over the years it got too PC. The brother was always out of shape, but somehow he was beaten in the firefighter physical test by his much thinner girlfriend? It's the same BS in movies like "Atomic Blonde" where a skinny woman impossibly kicks a big guy back.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend's a bit smaller than you, but he could still toss you on his shoulder while loaded up with 60 lbs. of structural firefighting gear. And he couldn't get a job, because "diversity" meant saving openings for a niggerpotamus larger than an adult manatee and barely able to lift a KFC bucket from the drive-thru, or a tiny Latino woman who'd complain going into a burning building was too risky.

One of my favorite comic strips growing up was Luann. Then over the years it got too PC. The brother was always out of shape, but somehow he was beaten in the firefighter physical test by his much thinner girlfriend? It's the same BS in movies like "Atomic Blonde" where a skinny woman impossibly kicks a big guy back.

<off topic>
    With high expectations I watched a movie called "Centurion". I got as far as a Pict girl who looked like a runway model (the actress actually IS a model)complete with "smoky eye" makeup and matchstick arms, beat a Roman general in hand to hand combat. The general was in bad shape, but come on!
    As if that skinny little thing could have wielded over and over her huge spear weapon that would weigh a ton.

If anything, she should have been some big, beefy woman built like a brick outhouse and with ham hock arms. That might have been just a little more believable but women in movies - coroners, lawyers, DAs, physicists, cops, or warriors must all look as if they are 22 years old and as though they stepped right off the pages of Vogue. Double bonus points if they are sows. Jackpot if they are lesbian sows.

Really?

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 00-19-44 General of the Ninth Legion vs barbarian girl Shewolf HD - You.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	500.8 KB 
ID:	15793

Back to your regularly scheduled rayciss nigger bashing.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]
    Really?

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 00-19-44 General of the Ninth Legion vs barbarian girl Shewolf HD - You.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	500.8 KB 
ID:	15793
    I tried to get through one episode of Game of Thrones, but there I saw a pixie, engaged in swashbuckling naval combat on the high seas, killing one 200 pound man after another. First of all, I've put in some blue water sea time, and there ain't no girls out there, except on cruise ships. Second is that blood-and-guts-all-over-the-place combat with edged weapons in the age of sail did not include the ladies, ever.
    All these equality fantasies give females the impression that it's okay to duke it out with men. But they haven't experienced the consequences of getting in fights growing up, and as adults, which men are painfully aware of, and makes us think twice before initiating one.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Chimp Detester liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast