Things I have read and heard niggers say, and my retort in parentheses:

• "Ancient and medieval Europe was dirty and full of diseases" (Sub-Saharan Africa had even more diseases)
  • "The Celts and Germans was savages, yo!" (northern and central Europeans were already smelting bronze and using the wheel before niggers, while SSA niggers didn't even start using the wheel until the 19th century, when --- drumroll --- Europeans introduced it)
  • "Greek civilization was stolen from Egypt, and Egypshuns was black, yo!" (Egyptians were not niggers -- genetics has proved it, and Greek civilization originated independently, with some influences here and there from Asia Minor and the Levant)
  • I couldn't find this next one, but some stupid nigger celebrity (I think it was a rapper) saying that 'whites couldn't invent anything and all they did was steal'
  • I came across some sheboon saying that white traits are 'weak and recessive'

Seriously, niggers need to find another way of trying to increase their self-esteem, or just own the fact that their ancestral region produced virtually nothing of value, other than slave labor, crops, and natural resources (which their modern governments are too stupid and corrupt to manage properly).