Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Boer vs nigger Face Off

Get it? Face off? ha ha ha ha LOL
    After all the stories of feral niggers raping, torturing, murdering the Boer I've been seeing , I wish we could clone this young man a millionfold and set them all loose in S Africa armed with AR15 platform variants.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those mercs knew how to handle the commie niggers back in the day. A couple of
    M240s or MG42s would have helped. Nice work using the Browning 1919 to spray for
    cockroaches. They liked a nice nigger skull hood ornament, a rage which I'm hoping
    catches on here. I've got dibs on Spike Lee's tiny head.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    After all the stories of feral niggers raping, torturing, murdering the Boer I've been seeing , I wish we could clone this young man a millionfold and set them all loose in S Africa armed with AR15 platform variants.

I guess that was so satisfying he needed a nice, refreshing cigarette.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess that was so satisfying he needed a nice, refreshing cigarette.
    And no menthols, either!

I have to say, though, I've never smoked and don't know the difference. All I know is that since I was little, I never liked the smell, and we tried talking Sandman Sr. out of it, but he kept on smoking even cancer was killing him.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That would be AWESOME!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is exactly what we need to put down the communist funded niggers and nigger loving terrorists burning & looting our cities today. Take no prisoners.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

12. Likes N/A, Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the very beginning of any BLM protest that turns violent, lootings, shootings or any other type of nigger misbehavior, capping a coon in the head (as the one pictured above) and leaning it up against a light pole would serve as a great deterrent and a clear signal for niggers to return to their nests with their tails between their legs and all the store owners merch still on the shelves.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    This is exactly what we need to put down the communist funded niggers and nigger loving terrorists burning & looting our cities today. Take no prisoners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    At the very beginning of any BLM protest that turns violent, lootings, shootings or any other type of nigger misbehavior, capping a coon in the head (as the one pictured above) and leaning it up against a light pole would serve as a great deterrent and a clear signal for niggers to return to their nests with their tails between their legs and all the store owners merch still on the shelves.
    I have to say for the record that I'm glad the site rules were relaxed enough to let you guys and others talk so freely about what needs to be done. Mississippi wind chimes weren't a guaranteed deterrent, but they were good warnings, and one thing about a windchimed nigger is that it was deterred from hurting any more humans.

It doesn't matter much to me that my job is easier with the relaxed rules. I'm just glad we can be more open and not walk on eggshells.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I have to say for the record that I'm glad the site rules were relaxed enough to let you guys and others talk so freely about what needs to be done. Mississippi wind chimes weren't a guaranteed deterrent, but they were good warnings, and one thing about a windchimed nigger is that it was deterred from hurting any more humans.

It doesn't matter much to me that my job is easier with the relaxed rules. I'm just glad we can be more open and not walk on eggshells.

Mississippi windchimes
    I've always heard of them referred to as Alabama windchimes!

BTW... what brought on the relaxation of the windchime restrictions?

N.A.A.C.P.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mississippi windchimes
    I've always heard of them referred to as Alabama windchimes!

BTW... what brought on the relaxation of the windchime restrictions?
    Mississippi and Alabama, maybe Georgia too, each lay proud claim to originating windchimes.

Suffice it to say that the rules were relaxed because we finally can, in the original Chimpout spirit.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mississippi and Alabama, maybe Georgia too, each lay proud claim to originating windchimes.

Suffice it to say that the rules were relaxed because we finally can, in the original Chimpout spirit.

N.A.A.C.P.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORKS for me!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

As am I!!