Close

Likes Likes:  10
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggs skip bill and assault waitresses

Looks like some niggers had a free meal at the Nifty Fifty in Washington Township New Jersey and ran up a 70 dollar bill then skipped out. The waitress chased them down and the apes threw her in their Dodge Durango and beat her and gave her a concussion. She was able to escape and made it back to the restaurant to call the police. I don’t know if any of you were or are servers but niggers will run you ragged and never tip. I used to work in a red lobster and even the other darkys didn’t want to wait on their own kind because they knew they would sit down for hours and not tip. Now I understand why restaurants before the 1960s didn’t serve niggers unless it was a table around back by the dumpster.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never had any problem with the "Whites Only" concept as long as it lasted.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Back in the day one of my girlfriends was a server in RL, and like was stated, she said the niggers were Horrible customers, they'd run you around and leave you a really small tip, IF they left you anything.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I never had any problem with the "Whites Only" concept as long as it lasted.
    If Niggers are offended by the word 'Whites' (only) lets try 'Humans' only....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So many restaurants now have black servers, they're going to get a taste of their own medicine...
    to put it another way, "the jig is up..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    If Niggers are offended by the word 'Whites' (only) lets try 'Humans' only....
    Yep!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Management should be handling dine-and-dash niggers, not some poor waitress they just abused for an hour.
    Jot down the license plate number ? As if the cops will do a goddamn thing about it. Businesses are on their own
    with the nigger problem, that is evident. I recommend installing magnetic door lockers, hi-res CCTV, and security
    glass. Scan for niggers approaching, zooming in to identify vehicles and repeat offenders, then hit the lock switch.
    Ignore the chimps, like they're invisible, until they leave. If anyone tries to exit without paying, lock them in. Good
    results have been achieved using these methods.

11. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like some niggers had a free meal at the Nifty Fifty in Washington Township New Jersey and ran up a 70 dollar bill then skipped out. The waitress chased them down and the apes threw her in their Dodge Durango and beat her and gave her a concussion. She was able to escape and made it back to the restaurant to call the police. I don’t know if any of you were or are servers but niggers will run you ragged and never tip. I used to work in a red lobster and even the other darkys didn’t want to wait on their own kind because they knew they would sit down for hours and not tip. Now I understand why restaurants before the 1960s didn’t serve niggers unless it was a table around back by the dumpster.

I remember many years ago going into a Sizzler in the South US and I kid you not the whole place was packed full of niggers. We were seriously the only white people in the place and you could smell that horrible nigger stink. I went into the bathroom and some scary nigger that looked just like a gorilla said "you should not be in here" in a deep voice and that's all I needed to hear. We got the hell out of there so fast. The Sizzler should change it's name to The Niggler.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I worked in the restaurant business for a short time when I was in my late teens and early 20s. I had an uncle who owned an Italian restaurant and Pizza joint in an all Italian neighborhood. Niggers were rarely our customers. And if they were, they behaved in a civilized manner or they would’ve been taken out back and pummeled. That’s the way we rolled in the 1970s and 1980s.
    Nowdays,people have changed for the worse.Customers in general can be rude and Obnoxious.Waiting on nigger customers must be a nightmare,even if they pay.Especially now, with liberals giving their nigg pets a license to get away with their arrogant behavior and whatever crimes they wish to commit.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post