Close

Likes Likes:  108
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I think there's a similarly cold place with a few niggers sent there, but not enough niggers for how big and remote it is.

If I got elected president, I would make a treaty with Russia to pay them to house all our niggers...in Siberia!
    Well, since we would be dealing with the devil anyway..... Why not a deal to house them in hell?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Personally I think dropping niggers into active volcanoes is a great idea that needs to be explored.
    I agree!

3. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers in the snow stand out like a rat turd in the sugar bowl...
    Anyone care for a Snow Coon?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post

Up north around Nome and Barrow and such you get 30 days of night. But not here in SE. Right now it's daylight at 0430 though......

Thanks for the Alaska lesson Tar. I probably should have paid closer attention in school

I'm surprised the niggers up Norf haven't claimed that Mumf as some sort of monkey shine month!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It’s time to go to the garage and hit the sprinkler system. I have sprinklers that hit the porch too! Lol!
    Good move. I needed a whole new sprinkler system at my house, after completing a FEMA house lift.
    I piped a spare zone so two nozzles would drench the front door vestibule, in anticipation of my brother's
    bunny boiler showing up to stalk the family. She can't find him, so she bothers my elderly parents, who live
    there in the summer and fall. The wife and I live in her house, less than a mile away. I used to keep a full 5 gallon
    "therapy" bucket handy, and I got Krazy Kunt twice with that. She was vandalizing my boat on the canal once, and
    I ran over there, and she was making her usual spectacle in the neighborhood. I grabbed a fiver of low tide canal
    water and got her good. She split before bucket number two. She hasn't blundered into my sprinkler trap yet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a miniature Negress knocking on my door. I am not going to answer it. Maybe it will go away and get hit by a car or something......
    A 14 year old sheboon once rang the bell, and I opened the door a few inches. It had some lame babble about selling
    candy, but for what, I could not decipher. I noticed she had regular candy bars, still in the bag from the Quik Pik up the street. Before I could respond to her sales pitch, she axxed "Can I use yo baffroom"? I said "Listen kid, you should not be going into anyone's house, by yourself". I noticed another girl ringing a neighbor's doorbell, and a shady looking jig sitting down the block in a sedan. I think it was some kind of setup. I called the desk sergeant at our local precinct, and said the whole thing seemed a little strange. She agreed, not sure what happened next.

8. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Up north around Nome and Barrow and such you get 30 days of night. But not here in SE. Right now it's daylight at 0430 though......
    I've been to Anchorage a few times -- if you ever need an MRI or chemo, you're welcome! Was in Juneau a couple times. Both are beautiful.

Some day I'll share my experience as a 9 y/o on (what was then) Elmendorf AFB and Ronald Reagan. As I recall, it was November and FRIGID cold! I think he was on his way to Japan, we were passing through, and I got to look in the cockpit of an SR-71

Again, Alaska is truly gorgeous.

10. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Miniature, but still 200 pounds?

It's a trap. The only time to open the door when niggers answer is when armed.
    TRAPS!!! THAT'S IT!!!!! I'll set traps. Thank you, Sandman!

12. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Thanks for the Alaska lesson Tar. I probably should have paid closer attention in school

I'm surprised the niggers up Norf haven't claimed that Mumf as some sort of monkey shine month!
    They are afraid of the vampires......

14. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A 14 year old sheboon once rang the bell, and I opened the door a few inches. It had some lame babble about selling
    candy, but for what, I could not decipher. I noticed she had regular candy bars, still in the bag from the Quik Pik up the street. Before I could respond to her sales pitch, she axxed "Can I use yo baffroom"? I said "Listen kid, you should not be going into anyone's house, by yourself". I noticed another girl ringing a neighbor's doorbell, and a shady looking jig sitting down the block in a sedan. I think it was some kind of setup. I called the desk sergeant at our local precinct, and said the whole thing seemed a little strange. She agreed, not sure what happened next.
    When I still lived in the country I had a split-level ranch house and a front door with a window I could see out of from the second floor. One afternoon the bell rang and I saw a herd of teenapers on my front porch. This is in a rural area and no niggers lived within 30+ miles of there. The property was also posted "No Trespassing". I grabbed my shotgun and headed down the stairs. The niggers peering in the front door window saw the shotgun and ran. I called the Sheriff's Department and reported a possible burglary attempt. There must have been a vehicle waiting for the niggers because the Sheriff's Dept. couldn't find them. One week previous to that there'd been a string of daytime burglaries in the next town over.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    When I still lived in the country I had a split-level ranch house and a front door with a window I could see out of from the second floor. One afternoon the bell rang and I saw a herd of teenapers on my front porch. This is in a rural area and no niggers lived within 30+ miles of there. The property was also posted "No Trespassing". I grabbed my shotgun and headed down the stairs. The niggers peering in the front door window saw the shotgun and ran. I called the Sheriff's Department and reported a possible burglary attempt. There must have been a vehicle waiting for the niggers because the Sheriff's Dept. couldn't find them. One week previous to that there'd been a string of daytime burglaries in the next town over.
    For most of the last 40 years, I've had various combinations of very large Rhodesian ridgeback hound dogs, usually a pair. Except for one big howler we have now, they are quiet, but very interested, when someone is answering the front door. It's so funny when the black Jehovah's Witness troupe see them through the full view door glass. They get that "Feets, don't fail me now" look, and vamoose back down the walk.

18. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I lived closer to town, these companies would import niggers from other states, load them in a van, then deploy them in neighborhoods to sell magazines, windows, natty gas, electricity, insulation and shit like that.

Didn't work too well... before they could cover one block, the PoPo would be shaking them down.

I'm sure the fuckers were looking in garages etc and making the call when they spotted something niggers steal.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    ...of my brother's
    bunny boiler showing up to stalk the family.
    "Bunny Boiler" I just now caught the reference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	15801

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    "Bunny Boiler" I just now caught the reference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	15801
    She's been stalking us for 8 years now. My brother couldn't get rid of her for years before that. The main floor of his house had two feet of water in Hurricane Irene, and she could not be dislodged from the bedroom upstairs, despite no heat or electricity for two months. He rebuilt the house, but wouldn't sleep there. He'd just hand an 18 pack through the door and run. She has "Borderline personality disorder", but there ain't nothing borderline about it. It should be called crackpot lunatic bitch disorder. 14 months after Irene, Superstorm Sandy put 6 feet of water in his house, and FEMA just bought it outright, which was the greatest thing that ever happened to my brother. He left town, but unfortunately his nut job started stalking my parents, and my wife and I, while we were trying to rebuild our wrecked houses. We've had multiple, wild wing-dings where the cops had to cart her off to the nut bin, but they always let her out in a couple of days. She's now got herself in enough trouble elsewhere, that she won't show up, for fear of adjourned cases being reinstated if she gets arrested again. But she still calls any active phone numbers in the family, and flames us across social media, to anyone who hasn't already blocked her. If there was a Krazy Kunt magazine, she'd be on the cover. God help us all...

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12