Close

Likes Likes:  108
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoppin' Crap! A Miniature Negress!

There's a miniature Negress knocking on my door. I am not going to answer it. Maybe it will go away and get hit by a car or something......

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miniature, but still 200 pounds?

It's a trap. The only time to open the door when niggers answer is when armed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never answer the door unless I'm expecting somebody and they call when they're outside so I can let them in. Any loud noises and I reach for Mr. Ruger.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

6. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should consider myself to be very fortunate to grow up and live where I do but I honestly don't ever remember a random nigger ever knocking at my door over the years.

(Not counting the Amazon nigger or maybe an occasional boobah UPS driver.)

I probably wouldn't answer and hope it would eventually knuckle off...

While it was waiting for me to answer, I'd be arming myself in case it decided on a little breaking and entering. A sport niggers are known for.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Miniature, but still 200 pounds?

It's a trap. The only time to open the door when niggers answer is when armed.
    It's one of the monkey hell spawn of the oil driller a couple blocks away. They sometimes come to this skreet to play at the playground. They are disgusting apes- Sometimes they shit and piss right on the playground and smear it all over the place. I would not let my grand kids play there unless the town came by and cleaned the place. Then they would come and ruin it again.
    Likely the little primate wanted to use my bathroom or something, which is definitely a BIG fucking NO.......
    Yes. Even here in Alaska, niggers are disgusting, stupid things.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    It's one of the monkey hell spawn of the oil driller a couple blocks away. They sometimes come to this skreet to play at the playground. They are disgusting apes- Sometimes they shit and piss right on the playground and smear it all over the place. I would not let my grand kids play there unless the town came by and cleaned the place. Then they would come and ruin it again.
    Likely the little primate wanted to use my bathroom or something, which is definitely a BIG fucking NO.......
    Yes. Even here in Alaska, niggers are disgusting, stupid things.....
    Alaska niggers... Is there any corner of the globe into which they have not slithered and contaminated?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Alaska niggers... Is there any corner of the globe into which they have not slithered and contaminated?
    No. They have oozed into every crack and orifice of the planet. If you climbed down inside an active volcano, there would likely be niggers there too.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. They have oozed into every crack and orifice of the planet. If you climbed down inside an active volcano, there would likely be niggers there too.
    Do niggers get gibs in Alaska? I figured it would be too cold for them there. Even here in Baltimore they tend to go into a semi hibernation mode when the temperature goes below 40 degrees or so. Crime picks back up when it warms up, lol.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s time to go to the garage and hit the sprinkler system. I have sprinklers that hit the porch too! Lol!

13. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell them to go back to the hot jungle. It's too damn cold in Alaska.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I think dropping niggers into active volcanoes is a great idea that needs to be explored.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Personally I think dropping niggers into active volcanoes is a great idea that needs to be explored.
    Of course, we're not in any way advocating dropping niggers -- and I mean all of them -- into active volcanos, as we do not promote violence of any kind against niggers.

We're just speaking hypothetically about the positive effects of someone (space aliens, Jesus, the Pope...) summarily rounding up all our niggers, and then pitching them into the 1,500 or so dry land and underwater volcanoes erupting on this planet right now.

I mean, the volcanoes are there, we have all these niggers, and "shit" happens, right...?

Not that we're promoting such a thing of course...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    C5A's are next to impossible to borrow and extremely expensive to operate. If niggers were told jenkem, crack, KFC, free EBT cards, coalburners, purple drank, puzzy, etc. were all hidden inside live volcanoes all humans would have to do is provide transportation.

19. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, not promoting or advocating such a thing -- we're still in the realm of the hypothetical here, but a massive niggapult could be employed, whereby, thousands of niggers could be loaded into a massive staging area mounted on a Cowboys-Stadium-sized catapult, those niggers then dosed with gaseous fentanyl (which they seem to like anyway), and then launched -- PAAAH-TOONK! -- into the caldera of a volcano.

Some would definitely go airborne and land on the ground -- we'd have to deal with those incidents on a case-by-case basis. We would certainly not want mangled niggers lying around on the ground in front of some beautiful, though admittedly -- erupting, mountain somewhere.

Not that we would ever recommend something like that, of course...

21. Likes Tar Remover, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Of course, we're not in any way advocating dropping niggers -- and I mean all of them -- into active volcanos, as we do not promote violence of any kind against niggers.

We're just speaking hypothetically about the positive effects of someone (space aliens, Jesus, the Pope...) summarily rounding up all our niggers, and then pitching them into the 1,500 or so dry land and underwater volcanoes erupting on this planet right now.

I mean, the volcanoes are there, we have all these niggers, and "shit" happens, right...?

Not that we're promoting such a thing of course...
    The rules have recently been relaxed a lot, so absolutely you can talk directly about that kind of thing. And I'm not hypothetically speaking.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes Tar Remover, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think there's a similarly cold place with a few niggers sent there, but not enough niggers for how big and remote it is.

If I got elected president, I would make a treaty with Russia to pay them to house all our niggers...in Siberia!

25. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The rules have recently been relaxed a lot, so absolutely you can talk directly about that kind of thing. And I'm not hypothetically speaking.
    Oh no, no, no... I would never actively support the launching of niggers -- by the tens of thousands -- into the caldera of a volcano.

I'm a "higher ground" kind of honkey.

27. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Do niggers get gibs in Alaska? I figured it would be too cold for them there. Even here in Baltimore they tend to go into a semi hibernation mode when the temperature goes below 40 degrees or so. Crime picks back up when it warms up, lol.

I've never been to Alaska but I seem to remember learning in grade school it is almost completely dark around the clock half the year or something like that.

What perfect cover for niggers to knuckle around burglarizing residents and businesses. Their natural camouflage is the perfect tool as long as the keep their moufs shut and eye holes reduced to a slit.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

29. Likes Tar Remover, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Yes. I thought so too, but I was wrong......

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I've never been to Alaska but I seem to remember learning in grade school it is almost completely dark around the clock half the year or something like that.

What perfect cover for niggers to knuckle around burglarizing residents and businesses. Their natural camouflage is the perfect tool as long as the keep their moufs shut and eye holes reduced to a slit.
    Up north around Nome and Barrow and such you get 30 days of night. But not here in SE. Right now it's daylight at 0430 though......

33. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast