Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Prince Charles won't allow Harry and Megan's niglet to wear the title of Prince

Charles won't let Archie be a prince, even when he's King: Prince of Wales's plan not to include grandson among slimmed-down, lower cost frontline royals is revealed as row that ignited Oprah outburst

Prince Charles is to ensure that his two-year-old grandson Archie will never be a Prince, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The heir to the throne has made it clear that Harry and Meghan's son will have no place among frontline Royals as he plans a slimmed-down Monarchy after he becomes King.

The move has incensed the Sussexes and is thought to have prompted the series of bitter accusations the couple have levelled at Charles and the Royal Family from across the Atlantic.

A grandchild of the sovereign has long had the right to be a Prince, but Charles is determined to limit the number of key Royals, believing the public does not wish to pay for an ever-expanding Monarchy.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ave-costs.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The queen ain’t got much more to go. She’s going to be with her husband soon. My point is, they should have the queen set up a happy ending for the oil driller, his monkey bride and octoroon kid.Ya know, princess Diana style!

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He isn't going to be a prince, because that whole dishonest pack of liars knows damned good and well that Harry ISN'T a prince either. Of course the royal nigress would be upset about her unusually white son not being included in the line of kangs.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

5. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The queen ain’t got much more to go. She’s going to be with her husband soon. My point is, they should have the queen set up a happy ending for the oil driller, his monkey bride and octoroon kid.Ya know, princess Diana style!
    That kid is a quadroon, at best. They should appoint him to shit shoveling duties at the royal stables,
    and if he does an excellent job, an apprenticeship leading to Buckingham palace shoe shine boy.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ginger Cuck learned a truth too late - "Niggers ruin everything."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That kid is a quadroon, at best. They should appoint him to shit shoveling duties at the royal stables,
    and if he does an excellent job, an apprenticeship leading to Buckingham palace shoe shine boy.
    I still say the “happy ending” would be best! with their money, the royal family can make it look like a royal accident.

11. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's one of Prince Charles that I'm sure I saved somewhere. He's laughing and says something like, "The little bastard isn't even mine!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	When you're plotting a car crash 33111390_1765728590148357_9119514620921380864_n.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	15760

Name:	Ginger prick 83458525_456129122008787_5618197014241083392_n.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	15759
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There's one of Prince Charles that I'm sure I saved somewhere. He's laughing and says something like, "The little bastard isn't even mine!"

Name:	When you're plotting a car crash 33111390_1765728590148357_9119514620921380864_n.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	15760

Views:	55 
ID:	15759

This one?

Name:	ginger-67910351.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	15762
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sprog will likely become a nigger drag queen.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like two people need the "Dodi Fayhed" Treatment.

19. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    The sprog will likely become a nigger drag queen.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    1) Diana was a camel Muslim lover - a slap to the head of the Church of England, termination justified.

2) Same for miscegenating Harry & negress & sprogs. A shame to British heritage.

3) Unfortunately, old Philip is gone, otherwise the SAS will be in Santa Barbara faking American accents.

4) Why don't they throw in nigger Perry in the mix, for aiding and abetting the pair?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A filthy stinking fucking nigger can't even wear the title of "human". Brick it up into a wall in the Tower of London and be done with it.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    the queen ain’t got much more to go. She’s going to be with her husband soon. My point is, they should have the queen set up a happy ending for the oil driller, his monkey bride and octoroon kid.ya know, princess diana style!
    perfect!

Views:	28 
ID:	15869