Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cop deals hot lead batwings to nasty sow that shot at him during Nigger 'Afflete' Parade

Goddamn niggers never stop, even when liberal whiteys throw them a parade!
    Flint Michigan: Police Officer Returns Fire After Being Shot At By Passing Motorist, 19-Year-Old Alleged Shooter Is Dead

video of it here:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1406384826752671746

A Michigan police officer shot and killed a 19-year-old woman after she took shots at him while driving past. The Flint officer was working a traffic point during Flint’s Champions Parade, an event held in honor of the city’s athletic greats, along with a celebration of the newly declared federal holiday, Juneteenth, when the driver of the vehicle opened fire. The officer returned fire, killing the lone occupant who has not been identified.
    https://100percentfedup.com/flint-mi...ooter-is-dead/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good tactical move, getting behind the driver. No chance for that ratchet to win the fight sitting down,
    shooting over her shoulder. She was no doubt flapping her livers, while waving her gat around. I hope
    she didn't leave any shitlings behind. They would likely be even dumber than her.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Low IQ nigger bitch with no gun training wanted to exchange gunfire w/a police officer.Bat wings for the sow are the expected results.Good riddance!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Rastus Nigger, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Low IQ nigger bitch with no gun training wanted to exchange gunfire w/a police officer.Bat wings for the sow are the expected results.Good riddance!
    He seemed to be overwrought, after shooting that ratchet. A: That's the only way to get her to shut her dick trap,
    and B: He might have got pork juice on his new shoes, which would be a shame.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love a good parade... especially when one less coon goes back to the nest than showed up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy , N/A, Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have the chimpouts started yet?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Goddamn niggers never stop, even when liberal whiteys throw them a parade!
    Flint Michigan: Police Officer Returns Fire After Being Shot At By Passing Motorist, 19-Year-Old Alleged Shooter Is Dead

video of it here:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1406384826752671746

https://100percentfedup.com/flint-mi...ooter-is-dead/
    Has NIGGER ben crump contacted da' fambly yet?!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less sheboon felon factory on the loose. Good riddance.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

16. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggerbabble in that video made for a hard watch. The marksmanship of the officer made it worth it.

18. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    The niggerbabble in that video made for a hard watch. The marksmanship of the officer made it worth it.
    Nigger affletes, Juneteenf,, parades what can go wrong?/s

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to work in Flint. Trust me, the intersection of Saginaw and Leith Streets, where this happened, is not a place where whites want to be and especially after dark.

22. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    I used to work in Flint. Trust me, the intersection of Saginaw and Leith Streets, where this happened, is not a place where whites want to be and especially after dark.

It was always a good thing when there was a clear demarcation line between white and black. If you crossed that line you knew well in advance what to expect.

Today, the libturds, cucks and nigger dick lickers have erased those lines making it possible for niggers to nest anywhere, and pop up at any moment without warning in an attempt to rob or kill you.

It's a shame times have changed so horribly. I feel for my grandchildren growing up in a nigger infested nightmare!

Segregation worked in the past, the niggers are demanding it... give it to them!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

24. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Segregation worked in the past, the niggers are demanding it... give it to them!

Yet normie white people are still saying "It's wrong to judge someone by the color of their skin" and fancying themselves great civil rights warriors in waiting ready to spring into action to defend against the onset return of segregation. I shake my head. Even the minorities don't want integration. They want to leech off the white man in every way they can while so often hating and even attacking and killing us. Every f'ing day on TV there's more evidence of this yet stupid white normies somehow can't see it. Such is the power of long term media propaganda.

26. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    Are there any nigger-named streets around? That makes TNB guaranteed, nigger on nigger if there are no YT victims around.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	when-your-gps-says-in-500-feet-turn-right-onto-16272215.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	15767
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either the cop is a cuck, or he's smart by looking like he's sorry.

Name:	niggersow be dayed.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	15790

New video shows a Flint Police Department officer breaking down in tears after shooting and killing a 19-year-old woman who authorities say opened fire on him during a parade on Saturday.
    After the gunfire, Sykes' car slowly creeps forward as the officer appears to collapse to the ground in tears. Other nearby officers rushed to assist him.

"No police officer looks forward to using fatal force," a spokesperson for Michigan Statehttps://archive.ph/wip/22O7w Police told Fox News. "The emotional impacts of an incident such as this are far reaching."
    https://archive.ph/wip/22O7w

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Good tactical move, getting behind the driver. No chance for that ratchet to win the fight sitting down,
    shooting over her shoulder.
    Good point! I always thought that was some high-speed, low-drag, tactical thinking. Good plan dummy, shoot it out with a trained marksman.

This is the 500 yard line where we qualified. Iron sights, no scope. Bring that shit and you'll just die in a different zip code.

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	370.6 KB 
ID:	15791

30. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post