Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger “singer” Macy Gray says da American flag be raycissss!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ixed-reactions

This stupid nigger wants to change the stars to different skin colors. The stars have nothing to do with skin color you ugly, stinking nigger skank! You can’t make this shit up. Stars are beautiful, black shit colored stars are not.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ixed-reactions

This stupid nigger wants to change the stars to different skin colors. The stars have nothing to do with skin color you ugly, stinking nigger skank! You can’t make this shit up. Stars are beautiful, black shit colored stars are not.
    Exactly!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers must chew on lead paint and sniff jenkum from fucked up sewers in their section 8 housing when they are little!

What else could cause a brain cancer like that?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another nigger no one ever heard of flapping it’s blue gums about nothing and the commie msm publishes it.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know who the old sow is. She once had some hit songs, many years ago, and then bombed - the usual drugs, etc, - so is trying to be relevant again.

" Later that day she topped (her uppitiness) by having a huge row with Lord Snowdon while he was trying to photograph her. She thought he was racist and making fun of her; he found her "odious". "In 55 years in this business I've never met such a rude woman," he said.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    " Later that day she topped (her uppitiness) by having a huge row with Lord Snowdon while he was trying to photograph her. She thought he was racist and making fun of her; he found her "odious". "In 55 years in this business I've never met such a rude woman," he said.
    Odious : Stink, stank, stunk
    Nigger bitch singers, even one-hit-wonders like Macy Gray, always act like they inhabit some rarefied atmosphere,
    where queens such as they can enlighten us on socially important matters. Meanwhile, they're broke, owe the
    IRS 2 million bucks, and are getting evicted after not paying rent for years.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I know who the old sow is. She once had some hit songs, many years ago, and then bombed - the usual drugs, etc, - so is trying to be relevant again.

The first Spiderman with Toby Maguire would have been perfect, except for that nigger's ooking. The Green Goblin should have blown up that "concert" first.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send the niger back toAfrika,so it can use any flag it wants!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post