Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Niggers and Whiggers Chimp Out after Montreal Quebec Cops Kneel on Teenaper's Neck

A video of a Montreal police officer kneeling on the neck of a Black teen boy while he was apparently in handcuffs has sparked outrage in the Canadian city about one year after the death of George Floyd under similar circumstances, the Washington Post reports.

Taken by an unnamed bystander, the 90-second video of the June 10th confrontation shows two Montreal police officers detaining a 14-year-old boy, who was lying on the ground handcuffed while one of the officers kneeled on his neck, even though the teen does not appear to be resisting. The other officer searches the boy’s backpack, pulling out what the officer says is a stun gun.

The boy, who was not identified because of his age, reportedly was not injured in the encounter. His mother said during a CBC interview, ““Is it because my son is Black? It’s not because we’re Black that we have to experience those kind of things. We’re humans. Poor child.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...kneeling-teen/

Go to this shiteating libtard blog to fuck with them on Disqus https://nationalzero.com/2021/06/19/...become-public/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	don_lemon.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	15742
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Sandy , Anastasia, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    No, you are NOT human!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Is it because my son is Black?"
    Not entirely... if your nigger chimp wasn't threatening people with a stun gun, the Po Po would have no reason to stop and search him.

The fact he is "black" just makes him easier to find.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, it's not "because he's black." It's because he's a criminigger who was carrying BEAR SPRAY, which is illegal to carry in a city. Since there are no bears in downtown Montreal, I wonder why the poor lad felt he needed it.

Montreal cops have always been a pretty rough bunch, who have historically hated niggers as most French Canadians did (and probably secretly still do) and would shoot them with little provocation. Now, with masses of savage, feral Hayshees running wild, how else can the cops control them?

Speaking of Hayshees:

“A youth handcuffed with one knee on the throat — that brings us back to rather disturbing images. I didn’t expect to see that in Quebec in 2021,” Frédéric Boisrond, a sociologist who became an adviser to Montreal’s police force last summer as part of a larger effort to reduce racial biases in policing,
    Really, nigger?? But yes - we know there is no violence in your home country of Hayshee. It's all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, right, nigger? If it's so great I wonder why you left it?

Name:	montreal70391504473_n.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	15750

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The little shit nigger wasn't even hurt, and was rightly arrested for committing a crime, and the niggers are still chimping out.

Can't even hurt a precious snowflake nigger's feelings these days without the coon collective feeling the need to loot and burn.

9. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    even though the teen does not appear to be resisting.
    It was no longer resisting, which is, you know, the whole point of restraint tactics.

If niggers don't want to be kneeled on, then cops should go back to the tried-and-true seasoning that was done to Rodney King. It's eventually effective even on drugged-up niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mamma nigg asked”is it because he’s black”. No! It’s because your nigger sprogg is a future felon w/no respect for authority.And it will be made to learn!

12. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's time for all humans to unite and put down the attempted international nigger uprising over the goodification of Saint George Floyd. This shit must be stopped NOW!
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Canada: dindu teen 'kint breaves'

Montreal police filmed kneeling on Black teen's neck, prompting calls for investigation

A Quebec legislator is calling for an investigation into a video that shows a Montreal police officer kneeling on the neck of a Black 14-year-old, his face pressed into the sidewalk, in an image reminiscent of George Floyd's last moments.

Frantz Benjamin, a Liberal member of the Quebec National Assembly who represents the Montreal riding of Viau, says several constituents called him about the video. They say it evokes "collective trauma," reminding them of Floyd telling Minneapolis police officers more than 20 times that he couldn't breathe before he died on May 25, 2020.

The Montreal video was filmed by a passerby in front of a bus stop in the city's Villeray district on June 10.

According to a spokesperson for the Service de police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM), officers from Station 31 were responding to a call from Georges-Vanier High School about a fight involving more than a dozen young people from various schools.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...neck-1.6070618

".....a fight involving more than a dozen young people from various schools."

Re: a whole bunch of imported niggers chimping out after ditching school and behaving like third world savages that should be deported back to their indigenous shit holes. Meh.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No, it's not "because he's black." It's because he's a criminigger who was carrying BEAR SPRAY, which is illegal to carry in a city. Since there are no bears in downtown Montreal, I wonder why the poor lad felt he needed it.

Montreal cops have always been a pretty rough bunch, who have historically hated niggers as most French Canadians did (and probably secretly still do) and would shoot them with little provocation. Now, with masses of savage, feral Hayshees running wild, how else can the cops control them?

Speaking of Hayshees:

Really, nigger?? But yes - we know there is no violence in your home country of Hayshee. It's all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, right, nigger? If it's so great I wonder why you left it?

Name:	montreal70391504473_n.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	15750

BIGGEST $hi+h0le in the Caribbean!!

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Montreal police filmed kneeling on Black teen's neck, prompting calls for investigation

".....a fight involving more than a dozen young people from various schools."

Re: a whole bunch of imported niggers chimping out after ditching school and behaving like third world savages that should be deported back to their indigenous shit holes. Meh.
    I went to high school in Montreal. Out of 1500 students, we had 3 niggers, who were born here, were quiet and studious and kept their bootlips shut. Never were there any massive brawls with the other 1497 human students. Therefore I have to assume that this latest chimpout was between rival gangs of Hayshees, Somalicoons and other imported stinking, sub-simian niggers.

Cops wouldn't have to use extreme measures to subdue and wrangle niggers if they didn't act like wild beasts, but we know they can't help deyselfs. It's their culcha.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did just that. I went there.

Lost Soul... Mod doctor redblack • 23 days ago

What beer does California have?

I would love to try a few California beers.

They have great whine, but never had a beer, or two, which is my limit...

Share ›

Tar Remover XVIII Lost Soul... • a minute from now

Ni66er dick flavored beer. You'd love it.

Edit

Share ›