Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tranny buck Nyla Rose is "raising transgender awareness"

Everyone's already "aware" there are trannies, and one nigger tranny is one too many. This one's more vile than almost all of them.

As a public figure, Nyla Rose has learned how to drown out the noise on social media.

Although the 38-year-old All Elite Wrestling star receives negative and hate-filled messages on the internet, those aren’t the ones that get to her. Instead, Rose focuses on the messages that let her know she’s doing her job — not just as a professional wrestler, but as a symbol for an entire community.

“I love every bit of positive energy, but what means more for me is when someone will message me with an apology,” Rose told Yahoo Sports. “It’s usually something to the effect of ‘Hey, I was uneducated on the subject. I was ignorant before, but I’ve come around and see what you’re doing. I understand now.’ It shows people are understanding, respecting, and accepting us in their own time. It’s progress. It may not be where we want it to be or need it to be, but it is progress nonetheless.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/its-progres...003038442.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a88987d0-cdf1-11eb-bfbf-7079051dde9f.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	15741

https://www.outsports.com/2020/10/10...pion-wrestling

Name:	1173567689.jpg.0.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	15740

How about this for an "apology": I'm sorry I ever saw pictures of this nigger, let alone ever heard of it!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Everyone's already "aware" there are trannies, and one nigger tranny is one too many. This one's more vile than almost all of them.

https://sports.yahoo.com/its-progres...003038442.html

Name:	a88987d0-cdf1-11eb-bfbf-7079051dde9f.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	15741

https://www.outsports.com/2020/10/10...pion-wrestling

Name:	1173567689.jpg.0.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	15740

How about this for an "apology": I'm sorry I ever saw pictures of this nigger, let alone ever heard of it!
    I'll SECOND that!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The minute fans see that in the ring, it's time to "transition" to some other form of entertainment.
    Don't forget to demand a refund on your way out of the event.

5. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The minute fans see that in the ring, it's time to "transition" to some other form of entertainment.
    Don't forget to demand a refund on your way out of the event.
    And if you see that on the street, run the other way to literally protect your ass!

I watched a little wrestling with Sandman Sr. when I was a kid. It was fun to see Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Macho Man Randy Savage, the Iron Sheik. When did niggers start invading wrestling, and whose horrible idea was it to let in an obvious tranny nigger on steroids?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I watched a little wrestling with Sandman Sr. when I was a kid. It was fun to see Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Macho Man Randy Savage, the Iron Sheik. When did niggers start invading wrestling, and whose horrible idea was it to let in an obvious tranny nigger on steroids?
    Niggers is one thing - but who the fuck wants to pay to see a 250 pound tranny (besides Serena Gorilliams fans) ?
    Black men are the only ones who like to see a linebacker in women's clothes, and they don't buy tickets.
    They'll muh dikk one in a heartbeat however.

9. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief! That sho be a nasty one!