Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shaneika gets batwings for confronting nigger who stole her niglet's clown shoes

Humble man sentenced to 45 years after shooting mom in front of her son, officials say

Jarvis Lamar Campbell
    Niggers truly are wrecking and destroying our formerly beautiful, orderly and clean human built society.
    A man from Humble was sentenced to 45 years in prison for fatally shooting a mother in front of her son during a dispute at an apartment complex in 2017, Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg said Tuesday.

Jarvis Lamar Campbell, 29, was convicted by the jury and sentenced Monday by a judge in the death of Shaneika Sibley.

On Dec. 20, 2017, Campbell was at his apartment at 625 Wilson Road in Humble, when Sibley, her 12-year-old son, and Sibley’s boyfriend arrived to confront Campbell about taking the boy’s sneakers. Campbell gave the property back, and as the group was leaving, Campbell threatened the boy’s life, Ogg’s office said in a news release. Authorities said Sibley then got out of her car and confronted Campbell. Campbell pulled out a pistol and shot her in the face. Campbell then ran after Sibley’s boyfriend and shot at the boyfriend as he pleaded for his life. Sibley’s son was not injured.

Shaneika Sibley

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...officials-say/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A head shot, from point blank range, was the only way she could be batwinged with a handgun.
    That blubberous whale-like torso acts like blocks of ballistic gelatin, protecting vital organs.
    Why feed this dangerous negro for 45 years, ffs ? It should be disposed of in an economical manner.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Humble man sentenced to 45 years after shooting mom in front of her son, officials say

Jarvis Lamar Campbell
    Niggers truly are wrecking and destroying our formerly beautiful, orderly and clean human built society.

Shaneika Sibley

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...officials-say/
    That primate looks RETARDED even by nigger standards!!

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That primate looks RETARDED even by nigger standards!!
    You beat me to it. I doubt this crosseyed monkey will be joining Mensa any time soon.

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad Lamont didn't batwing the whole tribe instead of just Shaneekwa!

Then he could have grabbed the clown shoes back!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't suppose the fambly took the food savings and donated them to feed a small African country.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    You beat me to it. I doubt this crosseyed monkey will be joining Mensa any time soon.
    Hey, you never know!! Do to "apefirmative blacktion" and crt Mensa may be forced to be "inclusive!!"

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    He killed a nigger factory.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Hey, you never know!! Do to "apefirmative blacktion" and crt Mensa may be forced to be "inclusive!!"
    Maybe that's next. SATs are racist, so colleges give extra credit to niggers. That was unthinkable when I was growing up and worked hard for my grades, but the satire "These tests aren't fair to people of color!" became reality.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.