Likes Likes:  34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Traffic and rules are racist!

Why Black people are disproportionately dying in traffic accidents

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-peo...141645306.html

I got a answer for you liberal cuck. They don't obey traffic rules and laws. You now how many times a nigger cut me off and thinks its my fault? they don't care!

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a mind boggling crock of absolute horseshit. Nigger drivers, and nigger pedestrians, purposely and intentionally
    obstruct traffic. They like to cause problems, for the people that pay their bills. And instead of working at a place of
    employment, they have their "hustles" - prosta-matooshun, dealing dope, selling "loosies", squeegee pest - all of
    which take place in the street. Niggers are also in the habit of hanging around on corners, sidewalks and in the
    gutter, having barbecues there, getting drunk and high - then staggering around in traffic. WTF do they expect
    when that's what the negro lifestyle is all about.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    What a mind boggling crock of absolute horseshit. Nigger drivers, and nigger pedestrians, purposely and intentionally
    obstruct traffic. They like to cause problems, for the people that pay their bills. And instead of working at a place of
    employment, they have their "hustles" - prosta-matooshun, dealing dope, selling "loosies", squeegee pest - all of
    which take place in the street. Niggers are also in the habit of hanging around on corners, sidewalks and in the
    gutter, having barbecues there, getting drunk and high - then staggering around in traffic. WTF do they expect
    when that's what the negro lifestyle is all about.
    We don't call them Pavement Apes for nothing!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-peo...141645306.html

I got a answer for you liberal cuck. They don't obey traffic rules and laws. You now how many times a nigger cut me off and thinks its my fault? they don't care!
    Tru Dat!! Their PRIMITIVE simian brain was NOT CONSTRUCTED for sophisticated skills like driving!!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    We don't call them Pavement Apes for nothing!
    I've been calling them that FOREVER!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are arrogant,ingnorant and have a low IQ. Those three things are a bad combination for driving. I really am happy that they are being killed on the road. I would find it amusing, as long as they stick to killing each other.But that’s the problem, they get in accidents with innocent human drivers. I really think niggers should not be allowed to drive.They can’t even ride a fucking bike or walk across the fucking street without causing an accident.A worthless species of baboon/beast that does nothing but cause havoc and destruction.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They can’t even ride a fucking bike or walk across the fucking street without causing an accident.A worthless species of baboon/beast that does nothing but cause havoc and destruction.
    My brother was sitting at red light, when a nigger landed with a thud in front of his car. He looked up, expecting to see the tree he fell out of, but there was none. A limo had been heading up behind him, and the jig stepped out between two parked vehicles, sending him 10' in the air. He landed like a lawn dart, more or less unhurt, because his head broke his fall. It turned out bro knew the limo driver's kid, so he told the cop he saw the whole thing - nigger's fault, all the way. His shyster begged him to change his account. Not happening, negro. That limo driver was our go-to guy for years after that.

13. Likes Jim Crow, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My brother was sitting at red light, when a nigger landed with a thud in front of his car. He looked up, expecting to see the tree he fell out of, but there was none. A limo had been heading up behind him, and the jig stepped out between two parked vehicles, sending him 10' in the air. He landed like a lawn dart, more or less unhurt, because his head broke his fall. It turned out bro knew the limo driver's kid, so he told the cop he saw the whole thing - nigger's fault, all the way. His shyster begged him to change his account. Not happening, negro. That limo driver was our go-to guy for years after that.
    I’d never take a nigger‘s side over a human’s.Even if the human was at fault. The way I see it, niggers don’t even belong here, living amongst us. So everything the shit skins do is wrong.All niggs do is cause trouble anyway.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d never take a nigger‘s side over a human’s.Even if the human was at fault. The way I see it, niggers don’t even belong here, living amongst us. So everything the shit skins do is wrong.All niggs do is cause trouble anyway.
    I always wanted to shoot a nigger out of a cannon, either up into the county landfill, or into the ocean.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always wanted to shoot a nigger out of a cannon, either up into the county landfill, or into the ocean.
    I’d like to work in a car factory and use niggers as crash test dummies.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be charged higher insurance premiums (the ones that actually have insurance) seeing as they account for a disproportionate amount of claims but no we all get to share the cost because that would be raycisss.

20. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to work in a car factory and use niggers as crash test dummies.
    Their skulls and blubber are so indestructible, though, so they aren't too useful to determine passenger injuries.

But if a nigger doesn't weigh the usual double what a human does, it could still be used to show a reaction during a crash.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Their skulls and blubber are so indestructible, though, so they aren't too useful to determine passenger injuries.

But if a nigger doesn't weigh the usual double what a human does, it could still be used to show a reaction during a crash.
    That may be so. But I still wouldn’t mind sending a nigger through a windshield at 90mph and watching them catapult towards a solid steel wall,head first! Just for the fun of it!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A: What do they expect from a subhuman species that walks on their knuckles?

B: Not sure if I posted the story on this current site but several years ago I ran a nigger over at a self-serve car wash. I'd said something to it that caused it to chimp out and it ran in front of my car thinking I'd stop. It was very wrong about that. No batwings issued and back then things like that didn't make the news.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

26. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    A: What do they expect from a subhuman species that walks on their knuckles?

B: Not sure if I posted the story on this current site but several years ago I ran a nigger over at a self-serve car wash. I'd said something to it that caused it to chimp out and it ran in front of my car thinking I'd stop. It was very wrong about that. No batwings issued and back then things like that didn't make the news.
    I hope your car was ok! Any possibility of running into niggers is why cars should have solid metal bumpers like the old days.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I hope your car was ok! Any possibility of running into niggers is why cars should have solid metal bumpers like the old days.
    1982 Cadillac. Broke the fascia under the front bumper and left a slight bit of nigger fur on the left side front stabilizer bracket. I was only going about 5 mph when I hit it. If'd I'd been in one of my old beaters like my 74 Buick Lesabre with the 455 I would have lit up the tires. I only paid $50 for that car.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've re-read this several times today. Been chuckling to myself all day about it. . Not bothering anyone and outta nowhere *WHUMP* incoming shit-missle. I'd have paid to see that!

BTW, in as much as I love the 'shot out of a cannon' idea....it'd probably fuck-up the cannon. If there's a way to fuck something up, you know a nigger would. I'm thinking 155mm Howitzer. Some real Wile E. Coyote inspired shit.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Niggers should be charged higher insurance premiums (the ones that actually have insurance) seeing as they account for a disproportionate amount of claims but no we all get to share the cost because that would be raycisss.
    Insurance rates are determined by zip code. The more niggers in that demographic the higher the rate. Sadly even humans are forced to pay the higher cost because of niggers. As it is so often said here, niggers ruin everything.

34. Likes Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few months back, I did something I never do. Believe it or not, I'm known to be pretty hard to rattle and slow to anger. I make it a point to keep my emotions in check, being self aware enough to know that my Scottish and Irish blood has a lower boiling point than most. This day was an exception.

I had just dropped my daughter off at work because her car was totaled by a nigger - who is now trying to sue her, btw. Some of you may remember the story from the yard section.

I was pulling out of the parking lot and stopped shy of the sidewalk. Seeing a break in the traffic, I started to pull out to make a right turn. Just as I had almost committed myself and blocked the sidewalk, a nigger driving probably 75 in the 35 zone popped out from behind the oncoming traffic and I was forced to slam on the brakes leaving me stuck where I was with a car behind me unable to back up to clear the sidewalk. Immediately, the floodgate of traffic was opened and I sat there for the next minute or so waiting for another break when what do I see shuffling towards me on the sidewalk but an oblivious teenigger wearing hayed foamz staring at it's I-foamb. It got to within a couple of feet of me before it saw me and immediately launched into it's bixnood about me blocking the sidewalk. It looked around and noticed the break in traffic coming up. It then INTENTIONALLY walked in front of me instead of behind me to block me in and took it's sweet ass time to clear the drive, while ooking, wildly gesturing and flipping me off.

As soon as it had moved out of the way with only a clearance of a foot, I floored it, sending a cloud of smoke and rubber onto it.

I immediately knew that I had screwed up. In that moment of anger, anything could have happened. This nigger could have stuck out an arm and said I hit it. It could have gotten my plates, assuming it could read.

I allowed my temper to get the better of me and it rattled me for days worrying if I was going to get a knock on the door. Luckily, I keep a dash cam running anytime the car is running. I think maybe I need to install a few more to show every angle.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

36. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Insurance rates are determined by zip code. The more niggers in that demographic the higher the rate. Sadly even humans are forced to pay the higher cost because of niggers. As it is so often said here, niggers ruin everything.
    Where we live now my insurance rates are twice what they were when I lived in the country with no niggers within miles.

38. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast