Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest

Grateful for Chimpout.org

I just have to say that I'm grateful for this site. Where I can vent against niggers and their panderers with others that know the true nature of the nigger species. I've got to say that my nigger fatigue is at an all time high since the installment of Nigger Joe Biden and his VP garboon. Kamaltoe Harris. I don't think America can survive three and a half more years of ths nigger pandering nonsense. Fuckn "Juneteenth"? Who even heard of that shit until about a year ago? And everybody in MSM is pretending this bullshit is common knowledge that they've known about forever. My ass! Even saw a picture of that fuckin braindead buffooon Nigger Joe taking a knee in front of some ancient nigger sow while he shook her paw. Geebus Christ already!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And we're glad to have you here! I found CO a lot of years ago, when the HNIC was still in its first term. One day I'd just had enough and Googled "I hate niggers." This was the first result to come up.

I thought nigger fatigue was bad enough from 2009 through 2016. It's worse now, and niggers have only themselves to blame. They're too stupid to realize that their constantly increased demands for gibs is going to result in serious backlash. Like a buddy of mine once said, he was never racist until niggers made him racist. Even then I don't call it racism, because racism is about a different race in our same human species. Niggers are not.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should sign up and join us DaTroof for full access to all the Chimpout website has to offer!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTroof View Post
    I just have to say that I'm grateful for this site. Where I can vent against niggers and their panderers with others that know the true nature of the nigger species. I've got to say that my nigger fatigue is at an all time high since the installment of Nigger Joe Biden and his VP garboon. Kamaltoe Harris. I don't think America can survive three and a half more years of ths nigger pandering nonsense. Fuckn "Juneteenth"? Who even heard of that shit until about a year ago? And everybody in MSM is pretending this bullshit is common knowledge that they've known about forever. My ass! Even saw a picture of that fuckin braindead buffooon Nigger Joe taking a knee in front of some ancient nigger sow while he shook her paw. Geebus Christ already!
    Here. Here! I love coming here to vent and laugh at niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    And we're glad to have you here! I found CO a lot of years ago, when the HNIC was still in its first term. One day I'd just had enough and Googled "I hate niggers." This was the first result to come up.

I thought nigger fatigue was bad enough from 2009 through 2016. It's worse now, and niggers have only themselves to blame. They're too stupid to realize that their constantly increased demands for gibs is going to result in serious backlash. Like a buddy of mine once said, he was never racist until niggers made him racist. Even then I don't call it racism, because racism is about a different race in our same human species. Niggers are not.
    That's EXACTLY how I found the site in'09!!