Close

Likes Likes:  52
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers chimping out over getting arrested

The wife and I were out grocery shopping this afternoon. We live on the human side of the city far from niggers and only shop at a few select stores. For reasons somewhat unknown (other than niggers hating all other niggers) the fucking idiot shitskins come down here and infest our human businesses. As we pulled into the parking lot of the local mega-supermarket there were several police cars and news crews along with a herd of niggers and communist nigger lovers "protesting" what they claim is racial profiling and ray-cism by store management and law enforcement. This chain has two other stores in the area, one in niggertown and another in a largely Hispanic suburb (our favorite one to shop at because it's in a neighboring county and has better prices plus far fewer niggers. We didn't feel like making the drive there today).

They claim niggers are targeted and arrested for shoplifting far more often than humans are. Store management says their security and loss prevention employees are there to prevent theft regardless of the ethnicity of the thieves. Not only do they arrest niggers every day the local community newspaper publishes their names, addresses and what they got arrested for. I suspect the reason the store in the Hispanic area has lower prices is due to far less niggers going there and stealing. The store in niggertown is a fucking shithole most humans avoid. The shitskins and race traitors attempted blocking the entrances to the store and law enforcement started arresting them. Then the nigger loving communist news media has their own pet TV niggers ooking and eeking into the cameras that the urban terrorists "dindu nuffins" and the ray-cis po po is "violating their rights". All of this post Saint Floyd shit has niggers thinking they can do whatever they want.

Anyway, my wife says let's just leave and come back later. I told her fuck that, we came to go shopping and no fucking niggers are going to stop us from doing that in our own neighborhood. By this time management had unlocked the front doors and we were able to get in. There wasn't a single nigger in the entire store (a great thing) and several other shoppers were visibly and vocally upset over the goings on. Hearing 70+ year olds saying things like "Fuck those goddamn niggers" and "Ship them all back to Africa" was as heartwarming as it was amusing. We got our shopping done then as we were leaving a TV nigger asked us if we supported the protest. My instant enraged response was "Fuck you nigger, go back to your own side of town" as I pushed our cart past it. I could hear people laughing behind me as we left. I said a few other things I won't mention because the Admins here would delete them. This fucking nigger plague has gotten way too far out of control and sooner or later the backlash is going to begin. Can't even go grocery shopping without filthy stinking niggers and nigger lovers causing problems. I hate all of them more every day.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It's bad when even Hispanics are sick of them. One young Messican lady here worked her ass off as a waitress, sent herself to college, got a good job in a bank, saved her money and opened a pizza(!!!!!) place. Africans started showing up to the buffet, and walking out without paying. One bunch was confronted and pulled a gun on her. America is sick of niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job, Rastus Nigger. You had your chance to stand up to the mob, and did it well. Dropping the N-bomb ruins
    it for television news pukes. I go out of my way to be rude to the "press'', whenever possible.
    They are getting a lot of push-back from the public, and are paranoid about hostile spectators.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    It's bad when even Hispanics are sick of them. One young Messican lady here worked her ass off as a waitress, sent herself to college, got a good job in a bank, saved her money and opened a pizza(!!!!!) place. Africans started showing up to the buffet, and walking out without paying. One bunch was confronted and pulled a gun on her. America is sick of niggers.
    Early in the mornings here you'll find groups of Hispanic men hanging out outside Menard's and Home Depot looking for day labor jobs. The niggers are clustered outside liquor stores waiting for them to open. When I lived on the edge of a Mexican neighborhood before we moved to where we are today I had no complaints. Niggers would rob the Mexican food trucks (great food!) then the Mexican gangs got involved and life became very unhealthy for niggers in the crime business. I have respect for Hispanics, they work hard and are loyal to their families. We all know niggers are the exact opposite.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What roasts my nuts is when television stations send their token nigger news reporter to report on a story in a lilly white area, while sending a white female reporter to jabobbaland to report on some nigger crime story in the niggerhood.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Early in the mornings here you'll find groups of Hispanic men hanging out outside Menard's and Home Depot looking for day labor jobs. The niggers are clustered outside liquor stores waiting for them to open. When I lived on the edge of a Mexican neighborhood before we moved to where we are today I had no complaints. Niggers would rob the Mexican food trucks (great food!) then the Mexican gangs got involved and life became very unhealthy for niggers in the crime business. I have respect for Hispanics, they work hard and are loyal to their families. We all know niggers are the exact opposite.
    Tru Dat!!

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Hearing 70+ year olds saying things like "Fuck those goddamn niggers" and "Ship them all back to Africa" was as heartwarming as it was amusing. We got our shopping done then as we were leaving a TV nigger asked us if we supported the protest. My instant enraged response was "Fuck you nigger, go back to your own side of town" as I pushed our cart past it. I could hear people laughing behind me as we left. I said a few other things I won't mention because the Admins here would delete them. This fucking nigger plague has gotten way too far out of control and sooner or later the backlash is going to begin. Can't even go grocery shopping without filthy stinking niggers and nigger lovers causing problems. I hate all of them more every day.
    We've recently been able to loosen up a lot on the rules, so I genuinely invite you to try us. Odds are we'll welcome your unedited comments.

It's unfortunate our society is like this, but you were lucky niggerloving news didn't broadcast what you said. Even if it's bleeped out, it might come back to you if someone recognizes you. When NY started quiet cars on commuter trains, I participated in a little roundtable for the local news. What I'd have really liked to say was, "The biggest reason we need quiet cars is all the Shaniquas that can't shut up when you just want a peaceful ride home." And then the woke company I worked for would have probably fired me the next day!

Those older people are probably retired, and that's a lot of freedom there to say out loud what you feel inside. They would have lived in the good old days when niggers knew their place.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We've recently been able to loosen up a lot on the rules, so I genuinely invite you to try us. Odds are we'll welcome your unedited comments.

It's unfortunate our society is like this, but you were lucky niggerloving news didn't broadcast what you said. Even if it's bleeped out, it might come back to you if someone recognizes you. When NY started quiet cars on commuter trains, I participated in a little roundtable for the local news. What I'd have really liked to say was, "The biggest reason we need quiet cars is all the Shaniquas that can't shut up when you just want a peaceful ride home." And then the woke company I worked for would have probably fired me the next day!

Those older people are probably retired, and that's a lot of freedom there to say out loud what you feel inside. They would have lived in the good old days when niggers knew their place.
    I've worked in the media including on the air. I know very well what the FCC allows and doesn't. I made sure that even with editing any video shot wouldn't have audio that could be used. I could write a book about nigger coddling by the communist media, the program director at the last station I was at before retiring was a genuine commie faggot who loved sucking nigger dicks. He also liked young boys. He repulsed me and most of the other staffers. This was in another area from where I live now. One of the reasons I finally called it quits was the station's reaction to a nigger getting its batwings when it grabbed a cops gun while being arrested for felony assault. The nigger was an even bigger piece of shit than Saint George Floyd. It also made national news and I'm not giving out information that could possibly be tracked back to me through here at this point in time. Several years ago on the original site I told a totally unrelated story about the neighborhood I grew up in and somebody there knew who I was. It creeped me out and made me extremely cautious from that point forward. Never doxx yourself.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Like when I was a little keyid!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's unfortunate our society is like this, but you were lucky niggerloving news didn't broadcast what you said. Even if it's bleeped out, it might come back to you if someone recognizes you. When NY started quiet cars on commuter trains, I participated in a little roundtable for the local news. What I'd have really liked to say was, "The biggest reason we need quiet cars is all the Shaniquas that can't shut up when you just want a peaceful ride home."
    We had a nearby resident become the focus of a social justice retard reporter, after he finally had enough of Sh'Quanda's blabbering on his daily LIRR commute. I clicked his email link, and pointed out that he left out her obnoxious behavior before and after the confrontation, and that his reporting was the next best thing to sucking his journalism professor's cock. He writes back with everything he could dig up about me, which was nothing, because I have nothing to hide, then he's "warning me". I wouldn't use my real name if I feared being doxxed, and I'd gladly hold a press conference, and tell niggers and their enablers to GTFO of my country. I informed him of this, and then this libturd faggot pussy blocked me.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "They claim niggers are targeted and arrested for shoplifting far more often than humans are."

As they SHOULD be! FUCK goddamn niggers straight to hell.

14. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    We had a nearby resident become the focus of a social justice retard reporter, after he finally had enough of Sh'Quanda's blabbering on his daily LIRR commute. I clicked his email link, and pointed out that he left out her obnoxious behavior before and after the confrontation, and that his reporting was the next best thing to sucking his journalism professor's cock. He writes back with everything he could dig up about me, which was nothing, because I have nothing to hide, then he's "warning me". I wouldn't use my real name if I feared being doxxed, and I'd gladly hold a press conference, and tell niggers and their enablers to GTFO of my country. I informed him of this, and then this libturd faggot pussy blocked me.
    Good work, Ray! That gutless POS.

16. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    "They claim niggers are targeted and arrested for shoplifting far more often than humans are."

As they SHOULD be! FUCK goddamn niggers straight to hell.

Niggers just can't get it through their coconut skulls into their pea brains... don't break the law and you'll never need to worry about the PoPo hunting you down!

And they wonder why they get dragged behind pick up trucks!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very simple deduction. More niggers are getting arrested for shoplifting than humans, because niggers shoplift more.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post