Close

Likes Likes:  73
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

The Libtard 'Artist' (Sculptor) forgot something!

A 700 lb bronze sculpture of 'St George' has been unveiled outside Newark City Hall however the sculptor forgot to include two things sticking out of its pockets, ie., a fake $20 bill and a 'Fentanyl' wrapper.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can only hope someone starts a tradition of using a 12" paint roller to paint Curious George's lips red... and keeps that tradition up until the niggers get tired of looking at his red boot lips and remove the statue from public view.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if Curious George Fentanyl Floyd is the nigger community's hero, Derek Chauvin should be cast in Bronze and be seated next to him.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Yep and naturally the lazy thieving nigger sitting on a public bench, being a useless nigger as they all are.

Surrounded by 500 Pound Sows
    That monster on the right will be 700 pounds by next week.
    A thermite device would silently turn that Groidian statue into useful scrap metal.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Looks like a perfect place for pigeons to take a shit. I wonder if they will be charged with a hate crime?

On the other hand, that piece of crap "art" looks so hideous it might scare all the living things away.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can bet an ultimate quality, highest resolution available camera with night vision plus will be focused on the sculpture of that piece of shit felonious yard ape 24/7/365

N.A.A.C.P.

7. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Screw the pigeon taking a shit on fentanyl floyd, some human should take a shit on this stinking niggers head..

9. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This man is a fucking criminal..before he was martyred he threatened a pregnant woman. Should we go back to all of the other shit beast felons killed by cops and say, "Hmm, which one of these apes should be canonized as well?"

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This man is a fucking criminal..before he was martyred he threatened a pregnant woman. Should we go back to all of the other shit beast felons killed by cops and say, "Hmm, which one of these apes should be canonized as well?"
    He threatened her and her baby. Shit. Charles Manson's followers did that to Sharon Tate. Except they actually killed her and her baby but still.

12. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Even in death that nigger has to inconvenience people by taking up space.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"This man is a fucking criminal..."
    "This man monkey is a fucking criminal..."

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I can only hope someone starts a tradition of using a 12" paint roller to paint Curious George's lips red... and keeps that tradition up until the niggers get tired of looking at his red boot lips and remove the statue from public view.
    If you removed that FUCKING nigger's bootlips you could build a raft that 14 haiticoons could use to sail across the apelantic!!

16. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Screw the pigeon taking a shit on fentanyl floyd, some human should take a shit on this stinking niggers head..
    I'm up for it!! Just let me do it after "all you can eat" Taco Night at my FAVORITE Mexican eatery!!

18. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I was in Vegas, I walked by the Rivera and noticed the bronze sculpture of the stripper chicks out front had shiny asses.

People walking down the sidewalk would grab their asses, causing just their asses to sport a highly polished brass finish, the rest of the sculpture, weathered bronze.

If everyone who walked by the new King Kong sculpture would take a second or two to give those banana boats a quick "wish I had a watermelon" rub... those boot lips would be shining like a niggers heel in no time!

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I'm up for it!! Just let me do it after "all you can eat" Taco Night at my FAVORITE Mexican eatery!!
    I would like to think that a few nature loving humans who live in Newark could make a daily habit of carrying pockets full of bird seed or plain ol' bread crumbs innocently sprinkling them on/around the shrine of St George as they walk past; no need to bow - well, not yet anyway.....

22. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That monster on the right will be 700 pounds by next week.
    A thermite device would silently turn that Groidian statue into useful scrap metal.
    When I was a kid my father used to make thermite out of broken Etch-A-Sketches, magnesium powder from where he worked and iron oxide (rust). My friends & I burned several craters in the newly poured concrete alleys in our neighborhood using a propane torch to light it. Because of the magnesium it was impossible to extinguish. This was done in 1962. My sister and I went back there around 20 years ago and the craters were still there, some patched and some not. Fond memories.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long will it be before a van load of spooks with the " mother fucker aint be needin diss no mo " mentality repatriates the metal for its scrap value one summer evening....?

" da fuckin white supreme man did it " will be the carnival chorus of coons !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Yep and naturally the lazy thieving nigger sitting on a public bench, being a useless nigger as they all are.

Surrounded by 500 Pound Sows

https://bronx.news12.com/700-pound-b...iled-in-newark

Attachment 15691

And here we have the perfect pictorial representation of the Brave New Clown World in which we live. A bunch of overfed, be-wigged sows, dumbass silverbacks, and a pathetic nigger-loving old YT fool beam and grin with pride over a statue honouring some garden-variety criminigger with a rap sheet as long as your arm, yet elevated to sainthood.

That Medusa-headed sow with the hanging udders, sitting next to the Sainted George looks as though she's thinking about checking for muh dik.

Whose body did they use as a model for dear ol' Floyd? Chris Hemsworth's? Look at that physique. Maybe we all should be taking fentanyl!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

27. Likes Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"... Whose body did they use as a model for dear ol' Floyd? Chris Hemsworth's? Look at that physique. Maybe we all should be taking fentanyl!"

Curious George spent a lot of time on the prison weight machine

N.A.A.C.P.

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a perfect place for pigeons to take a shit. I wonder if they will be charged with a hate crime?

On the other hand, that piece of crap "art" looks so hideous it might scare all the living things away.
    We're looking for a few good Goodfeathers!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodfeathers_2s.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	241.1 KB 
ID:	15701
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

31. Likes CoonsЯus, N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post