What an absolute joke.. The Democrat ran US senate is really pandering to the coon community with this one. While they're at it, why don't they give every nigger and sheboon extra gibs on "Juneteenth" as a form of reperations... Smh

When will the ass kissing and pandering stop? I've never seen ANY minority group (and I'm part of one) act as entitled as these jigaboos. Their overly inflated sense of ego needs to be kicked down a couple of pegs. Weak white American beta males are to blame for this entire mess. If they hadn't given in to political correctness and coddling the nigger, we'd never be in this situation. The culture is nigger dominated and influenced in every aspect from music to clothing and style. It's absolutely disgusting! I swear these weak white cucks will be the end of America and western civilization. Cuck Schumer especially

So get ready for "Juneteenth" everyone! Will you be grilling to celebrate on this soon-to-be national holiday? What an absolute joke. The name even sounds like some ghetto hood ebonic slang.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/senat...ederal-holiday