Close

Likes Likes:  51
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! What's the definition of "mass confusion?!" Father's day in harlem!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny-black-ghetto-memes-3.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	15718
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALWAYS loved that one!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Name:	funny-black-ghetto-memes-3.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	15718
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! SHE probably beez da' mammy of the niglet in the previous meme!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    You haters just gotta hate don't you? Maybe you should visit Disneyland - The happiest place on earth where they are celebrating Juneteenth:

It's too bad we don't have the arrest video to go along with this one. Would like to see it go viral.

Edit, this isn't the same video as above. YT actually age restricted the news story about the nigger's arrest:

Last edited by tweakstick; 06-19-2021 at 07:35 PM. Reason: YT actually age restricted the evening news report about this story!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will be watching Blazing Saddles and Planet of The Apes on that day to show my respect for those goddamn niggers, I will also have my Confederate Flag out in my living room and a picture of a tire swing. Fuck those disgusting apes and the nasty libtard nigger lovers and mud sharks who support those pieces of filth.
    "Blazing Saddles" has its moments funny as hell, but unfortunately the nigger turns out a hero that the villain white woman winds up burning coal with.

Name:	qualifications.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	280.6 KB 
ID:	15727
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.