Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Eyebleach/mindbleach warning for Snickers' new commercial

This should be illegal to show on TV. Good lord, I don't even want to do my usual screencaps. Of course the YT shown is a fat middle-aged soyboy cuck type.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/n3wJ/snickers-first-visitors
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This should be illegal to show on TV. Good lord, I don't even want to do my usual screencaps. Of course the YT shown is a fat middle-aged soyboy cuck type.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/n3wJ/snickers-first-visitors

OMG!! Disgusting! What does a tubby buck in his revolting tighty-whiteys have to do with Snickers? Do they think this is appetizing? Or cute? It's not. Ugh.

The YT? If I were an alien learning about Earth only by watching media I would think all white males on the planet are flabby, submissive, feminized, nu-male sacks of shit with no balls.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the commercial does for me is bring to my attention another product that I need to boycott. Every company feels the need to pander to niggers. People need to rise up and stop buying their products. I don’t buy candy anyway. When Halloween comes around, I’ll be putting up the chain with a metal “keep out” sign at the entrance of my driveway. I despise niggers and and I despise those that support the beasts are even more than the actual nigger,because they make the nigger problem far worse!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I haven't had a Snickers in months, and after seeing this Abomination of a commercial I sure as hell don't want a Snickers now!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG!! Disgusting! What does a tubby buck in his revolting tighty-whiteys have to do with Snickers? Do they think this is appetizing? Or cute? It's not. Ugh.

The YT? If I were an alien learning about Earth only by watching media I would think all white males on the planet are flabby, submissive, feminized, nu-male sacks of shit with no balls.
    Yeah that white guy was your typical nu-beta-neckbearded-cuck liberal lookin fuck for sure.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are literally laughing at us. If it was the other way around, the ad would be pulled.

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea what new products are available anywhere, because I have become allergic to the TV and internet ads. I always mute the sound, scroll up, or hold up my hand to block the screen until the skip ads button appears. I tolerate no niggerness in any capacity. I still have to look at Uncle Benigger in the supermarket aisles though. I was hoping they were going to woke that coon out. I can't stand that dumb old silverback peering at me in the rice section. I feel like I'm going to get jumped.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I still have to look at Uncle Benigger in the supermarket aisles though. I was hoping they were going to woke that coon out. I can't stand that dumb old silverback peering at me in the rice section. I feel like I'm going to get jumped.
    Someone had a great avatar a long time ago, showing a hoodied nigger with the caption,

YOU ARE
    GONNA GET RAPED
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the Uncle Benigger section is like walking through the jungle and having eyes and teefs peering at you through the bushes - especially when they put the old domineering old nig-nog on the top shelf. Like a towering array of coons waiting to spear you....Zulu all over !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I have no idea what new products are available anywhere, because I have become allergic to the TV and internet ads. I always mute the sound, scroll up, or hold up my hand to block the screen until the skip ads button appears. I tolerate no niggerness in any capacity. I still have to look at Uncle Benigger in the supermarket aisles though. I was hoping they were going to woke that coon out. I can't stand that dumb old silverback peering at me in the rice section. I feel like I'm going to get jumped.
    No, you don't! The lily-livered, cowed libtards have revised the package and Uncle Ben got shit-canned. RAYCISS!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	benspozzeht.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	472.1 KB 
ID:	16849
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	aunt j.jpg 
Size:	657.1 KB 
ID:	16850

Aunt Jemima got the boot too.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Name:	aunt j.jpg 
Size:	657.1 KB 
ID:	16850

Aunt Jemima got the boot too.

Mrs. Butterworth seems to have kept her job so far, but the Cream of Wheat nigger got sacked for fear of "systemic racism" I'm wondering - are real, live nigger cooks going to get fired too, for perpetuating stereotypes?

The sniveling, phony nigger ass-kissing by these companies is enough to cause severe nausea. Name:  yh700426_31.gif
Views: 104
Size:  1.8 KB

We stand in solidarity with our Black and Brown communities and we can see that our packaging may be interpreted in a way that is wholly inconsistent with our values.” “We understand that our actions help play an important role in eliminating racial bias and as a result, we have begun a complete brand and packaging review on Mrs. Butterworth’s.”

“It’s heartbreaking and unacceptable that racism and racial injustices exist around the world. We will be part of the solution. Let’s work together to progress toward change.”
    So I guess no one wants this Aunt Jemima Halloween mask:

Name:	Aunt Jemima Heavy Paper Mask - March 6, 0113 10 00 AM EDT.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	16855

17. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    less niggers in any capacity is good.

19. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post