Close

Likes Likes:  82
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    That is a supermodel? Bitch is fuggly even if she wasn't a filthy coal-burner. Honestly; looks like a tranny to me.
    Dammit, CoonT, you beat me to it.

I was just thinking of how that pic reminded me of a queer sailor that worked for me, having joined as soon as Bill announced the DADT policy.

Until I see a blood test, I'm convinced that chick's got a dick, even if it's been turned inside out!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Dammit, CoonT, you beat me to it.

I was just thinking of how that pic reminded me of a queer sailor that worked for me, having joined as soon as Bill announced the DADT policy.

Until I see a blood test, I'm convinced that chick's got a dick, even if it's been turned inside out!
    Considering "Supermodels" now consist of 400lb she-boons, faggots and trannies, it's a pretty fair assumption the thing is a converted male mental case.

3. Likes Coon Town, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Dump trucks or dilators?

Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Considering "Supermodels" now consist of 400lb she-boons, faggots and trannies, it's a pretty fair assumption the thing is a converted male mental case.
    I wonder which smells worse - the quarter ton sheboon or the post op perpetually infected ax wound freak shows. Either way, their gonna draw flies and run people off.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12