Close

Likes Likes:  20
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Idea for Winding Up Niggers and Nigger-Lovers

    I had an idea, that I think would be fun.
    Draw up some advertising literature, and leave it in an appropriate place. It'll advertise a new (non-existant) business opening up, and stating "White Trade Only".
    Might be interesting to hear what happens....

    Could have a lot more fun, the more I think about this....

  2. #2
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure that would gain any traction with woketurds, as someone would head straight to the address listed,
    and realize it was a put on. Want to get on the evening news first time, every time - draw racist graffiti on just about
    anything - swastikas and the N-bomb always work. Any kind of "Wake up, white people" or "White lives matter"
    handbill or poster will also get results.

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm not sure that would gain any traction with woketurds, as someone would head straight to the address listed,
    and realize it was a put on. Want to get on the evening news first time, every time - draw racist graffiti on just about
    anything - swastikas and the N-bomb always work. Any kind of "Wake up, white people" or "White lives matter"
    handbill or poster will also get results.
    Tru Dat!!

  4. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  5. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Harrogate uk
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Putting rashers of bacon on a mossie stiff in morgue usually gets them going, a young lad my husband knows throws packets of bacon into mossie's shopping trolleys at the supermarket

  6. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!!
    The media and politicians are such nigger and muzzie d---- suckers.

  7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  8. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm not sure that would gain any traction with woketurds, as someone would head straight to the address listed,
    and realize it was a put on. Want to get on the evening news first time, every time - draw racist graffiti on just about
    anything - swastikas and the N-bomb always work. Any kind of "Wake up, white people" or "White lives matter"
    handbill or poster will also get results.
    Actually, I am not sure if that's a good idea. At least over here, there have been police statistics that 80% of the swastikas and other "racist" stuff are false flag actions by lefties, so they can demand (and get) more money "to fight against racism". And the other 20% probably come from sand niggers. Better fight them with their own weapons and demand things so crazy even woke people get afraid (e.g. demand to forbid iNigger phones to "rescue the climate", since the cell network accounts for 10% of the energy consumption. That kind of stuff scares the shit out of the woke kiddies )

  9. #7
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Actually, I am not sure if that's a good idea. At least over here, there have been police statistics that 80% of the swastikas and other "racist" stuff are false flag actions by lefties, so they can demand (and get) more money "to fight against racism".
    Agreed, we have nothing but racial and anti-Semitic hoaxes, 100% of the time. We don't need to see a real one
    happen. Our hysterical news assholes fall for it every time, because they want it to be real. When it turns out that
    it's not - crickets.

  10. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
  11. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Actually, I am not sure if that's a good idea. At least over here, there have been police statistics that 80% of the swastikas and other "racist" stuff are false flag actions by lefties, so they can demand (and get) more money "to fight against racism". And the other 20% probably come from sand niggers. Better fight them with their own weapons and demand things so crazy even woke people get afraid (e.g. demand to forbid iNigger phones to "rescue the climate", since the cell network accounts for 10% of the energy consumption. That kind of stuff scares the shit out of the woke kiddies )
    GREAT strategy!!

  12. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    GREAT strategy!!
    Just imagine what the woke snowflakes would do if they could not blame everyone and everything via twitter, niggerbook, imessage, and all the other "social media" things they like so much. To get heard, they'd need to actually talk to people e.g. on the streets. I'd guess they either would get beaten up, or commit suicide due to "isolation".

  13. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Harrogate uk
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you ask them for their Christian name that really pisses them off.

  14. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •