Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Another nigger mass shooting media ignores.

At least 4 dead, 4 wounded in Englewood shooting at gathering, Chicago cops say
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/multiple-...120900007.html

Niggers are involved in majority of mass shootings in the US.

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Lame Stream Media ignored it, that means niggers killed other niggers. If only they didn't have the potential to harm humans (they may have already), otherwise I'd say give them a bucket of KFC and a Crimefighters award.

So much of this you couldn't make up. Nigger names are just the beginning of the TNB.

Markeytia Richmond
    Her cousin, Shametria Williams, had met a man less than two months ago when she attended one of his house parties. She started calling him “her man” and regularly attended parties at his house
    Williams had a 2-year-old daughter, Richmond said. Her father, Demetrius Williams
    “She was supposed to graduate today,” he said. “I want whoever is responsible to be held accountable. … I don’t know anything. I was just told my daughter is no longer here.”
    One of those killed was identified by the Cook County medical examiner’s office as Ratanya Aryiel Rogers
    A 41-year-old man had been shot in the back of the head
    A man, 25, was shot in the back of the head
    “That’s my baby. Oh, God. ... Where’s my baby?”

Sheron Jackson, 59, said two of her daughters, 37 and 32, had been at the gathering but left around 11:30 p.m. before the shooting occurred. A group often meets at the house to hang out on the porch and smoke marijuana, she said.
    Ald. Stephanie Coleman, 16th, also responded to the scene. This is just the beginning of summer, she said.

“What needs to happen? Prayer. … Shootings like this happen because of disinvestment, because of trauma,” she said “Today, we have failed.”
    Englewood, where Tuesday’s shooting occurred, falls within one of the city’s police districts that typically has the most shootings and homicides each year. Through Sunday, the district had 20 homicides, five fewer than the same period in 2020, Chicago police statistics show. But there were 129 total shootings — events in which at least one person was wounded or killed — compared with 111 last year, a 16% increase, the Police Department’s statistics through Sunday show.
    Lightfoot is under intense pressure to curb city violence, which has spiked in the past year and a half. The mayor often has blamed the surge in violent crime on the pandemic and its ripple effects, such as the court system being largely closed in that time, but others question the city’s strategies and leadership.
    Despite that, Lightfoot characterized the city as safe.
    Niggers openly talking about hanging out to get drugged up. Somebody probably stole the marijuana, hence the shooting by the robbed drug dealer.

Of course the niggeress mayor will blame "illegal guns" instead of blaming its fellow niggers. If Chicago somehow got rid of its niggers, it would actually be a very safe city with not much crime to speak of.

Of course that nigger alderman blames the lack of YT's gibs instead of blaming its fellow niggers. But even it knows that warmer weather means increased TNB as niggers go out more There are more shootings but slightly fewer batwings, so nigger marksmanship is getting worse, bad as it is already! Still, there are the next few months for niggers to catch up before going back into TNB hibernation.

Niggers living despite being shot in the back of the head. What is it about their physiology?

OMG, way be muh weffare check, way be muh weffare check!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If the Lame Stream Media ignored it, that means niggers killed other niggers. If only they didn't have the potential to harm humans (they may have already), otherwise I'd say give them a bucket of KFC and a Crimefighters award.

So much of this you couldn't make up. Nigger names are just the beginning of the TNB.

Niggers openly talking about hanging out to get drugged up. Somebody probably stole the marijuana, hence the shooting by the robbed drug dealer.

Of course the niggeress mayor will blame "illegal guns" instead of blaming its fellow niggers. If Chicago somehow got rid of its niggers, it would actually be a very safe city with not much crime to speak of.

Of course that nigger alderman blames the lack of YT's gibs instead of blaming its fellow niggers. But even it knows that warmer weather means increased TNB as niggers go out more There are more shootings but slightly fewer batwings, so nigger marksmanship is getting worse, bad as it is already! Still, there are the next few months for niggers to catch up before going back into TNB hibernation.

Niggers living despite being shot in the back of the head. What is it about their physiology?

OMG, way be muh weffare check, way be muh weffare check!
    Imagine if niggers chose their last names as well. They can come up with all sorts of nonsense. They shouldn’t have surnames at all. Just call every one Jamal the nigger or Tyrone the nigger.

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Imagine if niggers chose their last names as well. They can come up with all sorts of nonsense. They shouldn’t have surnames at all. Just call every one Jamal the nigger or Tyrone the nigger.
    Shitavious the spook!!

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    In my younger days myself, my brother, and all our close friends would spend a huge amount of time making up the most outrageous nigger names on the planet. Even my guitar teacher( Unknown Hinson's father) got into it. He said they named their kids stuff like "Katinkatinka".

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those events should be called batwing parties.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post