Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

another violent nigger wanted for robbery in NYC subway.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's hot out, but niggers need to cover up their identity, and the gun in their saggy pants.
    You see that hood up, plus mask, and black skin - get ready to hurt a motherfucker.

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not surprising. Now that niggers and asslifters are on the "Untouchable" list we're just seeing their true natures emerge, unfettered by their former, forced veneer of humanity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The victim was taken to Jamaica Hospital...
    Talk about adding insult to injury.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The term "violent nigger" is redundant. "Average nigger" would seem to be more correct.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    NYC sounds awful now. It used to be alot of white working class people. I see those days are long gone. It's a shame. It's prime real estate. I'm surprised some developer doesn't kick them out and reclaim the land.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not surprising. Now that niggers and asslifters are on the "Untouchable" list we're just seeing their true natures emerge, unfettered by their former, forced veneer of humanity.
    What do you expect in new yawk city with that $0yb0y c@ck$ucker dumblasio running things?! That oil driller is the WORST FUCKING mayor nyc EVER HAD!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    What do you expect in new yawk city with that $0yb0y c@ck$ucker dumblasio running things?! That oil driller is the WORST FUCKING mayor nyc EVER HAD!!

He butted in to one of my court shows yesterday. I have no idea what he had to say, since I turned him off. I must say that when I saw him all I could think of were those disgusting, awful pics of him posted here. A true creep!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Sandy liked this post