Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Get ready to laugh: snakehead is representing itself in murder trial, blames the government, yelled "I am backed by a mighty god!"

The victims were all niggers, so there's nothing to feel sorry about. I'm just here.

TAMPA — Ronnie Oneal III stood before a jury, gazed at the courtroom floor then closed his eyes and rubbed his palms. He was silent for a beat, then raised his head and began to cry out.

“The evidence is going show,” he yelled, “that we are under some of the most vicious, lying, fabricating, fictitious government you ever seen! By the time it’s all said and done, you will see who is the mass murderers in Tampa Bay!”

Oneal shouted throughout an impassioned opening statement Monday morning as he continued to represent himself in his murder trial. He paced the courtroom floor. He gestured rapidly with his hands. At times, he directed his words to the crowded courtroom gallery. At times, he leveled his gaze at prosecutors.

“I look alone!” he yelled. “But I am backed by a mighty god!”

In a half-hour oration, Oneal promised to demonstrate that law enforcement and government officials tampered with and distorted evidence in his case to make him look guilty. He suggested that it was his girlfriend, Kenyatta Barron, who attacked their children then night of March 18, 2018, in their Riverview home, and that he killed her in self-defense.
    If the jury finds him guilty, prosecutors will ask them to recommend a death sentence. The trial is set to last through next week.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/drama-hor...162900331.html

Oration? Just how much niggerloving does the Lame Stream Media have to do, to call 30 minutes of bixnood an "oration"?

Just give the nigger batwings already. Any nigger looking like this needs to be put down on sight as an obvious menace to society.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ee16f0b6e46cbd78e047ade7344b5143.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	15651

The nigger is not just a Jr., but a III? Yeah, right.

Name:	23843440_1542767069102296_6797848127380215321_n.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	15652
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm. I see Yahoo decided not to allow comments on this, as they always refuse to do if someone might level criticism at a vile murder monkey.

The government is "ficticious"? Whoever told him to use that word was unclear on the meaning.

Anyway, if nothing else, the demonic Ronnie Oneal III provided some good avatar material.

Name:	avatare7344b5143.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	15654
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The victims were all niggers, so there's nothing to feel sorry about. I'm just here.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/drama-hor...162900331.html

Oration? Just how much niggerloving does the Lame Stream Media have to do, to call 30 minutes of bixnood an "oration"?

Just give the nigger batwings already. Any nigger looking like this needs to be put down on sight as an obvious menace to society.

Name:	ee16f0b6e46cbd78e047ade7344b5143.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	15651

The nigger is not just a Jr., but a III? Yeah, right.

Name:	23843440_1542767069102296_6797848127380215321_n.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	15652
    What zoo did that ape escape from?!

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEME CANNONS -
    READY...
    AIM...
    FIRE!!!

EDIT: I do have to wonder, since this nigger has no lawyer, who the hell stuffed it into it's three piece defendant's uniform?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 06-14-2021 at 09:49 PM. Reason: who put the nigger in the suit?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ook eek, dundu nuffins mufukka bix nood punkass biotch" is not recognized as an appropriate opening defense statement.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    MEME CANNONS -
    READY...
    AIM...
    FIRE!!!

EDIT: I do have to wonder, since this nigger has no lawyer, who the hell stuffed it into it's three piece defendant's uniform?

Yes, Ronnie looks a little different than he did right after he got done being all stabby with his sow and sprog. I don't know why so many niggers are enamoured with stabbing. It's so messy, but I guess it satisfies their primal urges which shooting just can't do.

I"m glad he had the leisure time to cultivate his new hairdid at NU.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW the sprog is going to testify against him, so get ready to meet Ol' Sparky, Ronnie Boy.

Ronnie III is a perfect avatar:

The Howler Monkey Face:

Name:	ronnie31d85630ae26.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	15656

The pure DINDU NUFFIN' face:

Name:	ronnieQXKXLLJSFNE.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	15657

How INFURIATING is it that taxpayers have to foot the bill for this knuckle-dragging nigger to turn a courtroom into a circus?
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 06-14-2021 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Adding

13. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait... This is somehow familiar!

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The pure DINDU NUFFIN' face:

Name:	ronnieQXKXLLJSFNE.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	15657

I know!!! It's the OJ Chimpson face!

Name:	OJ chimpson.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	15658
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I know!!! It's the OJ Chimpson face!

I started to notice this uneasy "DinduNuffin" sucking in of bootlips years ago on my court shows and found it puzzling as I knew little about the nigger species at that time.

It seems that when cornered, fearful, or caught in blatant lies, this "sheeeeit!" expression comes with the "Fight or flight" reponse when the nigger is unable to do either. This is instinctive, much like the raising of hackles, baring of teeth, or flattening of ears in other species, and the nigger cannot prevent it.

If the bootlips are of a size or volume that prevents both from sucked in at the same time, the guilty nigger will alternate between upper and lower.

Perhaps the more advanced niggerologists here can confirm this.

17. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guilty!

"As you are aware, it gets no more serious for any defendant in any criminal courtroom in this country than what you are facing now," Judge Michelle Sisco told Oneal, according to Fox13News.com. "I’m really going to strongly encourage you to consider allowing counsel to now step in and represent you. I have to tell you, I think in another lifetime, you would have been an outstanding lawyer. ... However, as we move into penalty phase, I really am going to strongly encourage you to allow counsel to now step in and represent you."
    Oneal was convicted several hours after shouting at Hillsborough County jurors and prosecutors and acknowledging he killed his then-girlfriend. The 12-member panel also found him guilty of attempted first-degree murder and arson. Jurors will reconvene later this week to recommend life in prison or the death penalty. Under Florida law, the decision for execution must be unanimous.

Oneal admitted during closing arguments earlier Monday that he killed Kenyatta Barron but denied charges that he killed his disabled daughter and tried to kill his son.

"I want you to know the actual facts," he told jurors. Then, turning to prosecutors, he said, "I did kill Kenyatta Brown. But I want you to tell it like it is, if you are going to tell it."

During closing arguments, the judge intervened and warned the 32-year-old to stop using profanities.

The defendant spent most of his time Monday accusing the state of manipulating call logs and recordings for the night of the March 2018 killings. A state prosecutor called the claims "absurd."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...-profanity-use

Now let's hope it still represents itself and gets the death penalty. The problem there, though, is that death penalities get drawn out for years and cost way too much more than the two rounds each case needs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hmm. I see Yahoo decided not to allow comments on this, as they always refuse to do if someone might level criticism at a vile murder monkey.

Name:	avatare7344b5143.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	15654
    Just that hurr-do alone should get him convicted, but having to listen to his niggerbabble for a half hour
    straight ? One death sentence, coming up.
    That looka me hair is a hybrid of classic nigger styles - shit cigars, court jester and shit-twizzlers.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ronnie Oneal III, Esquire (aka dumb bastard)

Not really 'Esquire' but he did rep-a-zent himself at his own murder trial.

It took a Hillsborough County jury just over four hours to convict a man who defended himself on charges he murdered his girlfriend and their disabled nine-year-old daughter and also tried to kill their then-eight-year-old son.

Name:	download (2).jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	15794

"Oneal’s courtroom antics made headlines after he screamed and yelled at the jury during his opening statement on June 14"

Brilliant. Kinda like calling a female judge a bitch just before she sentences you.

yep, definitely stepped on his own dik.

https://policetribune.com/jury-convi...ctim-at-trial/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s a fucking nigger! Would you have expected it to do or say something profound and intelligent?
    All niggers are low IQ arrogant ass clowns.And that monkey shine proves it!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Batwings and nigger goes to NU? A total win for us humans. Too bad that sprog wasn't made good too.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.