Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Something I noticed about mask-wearing during pandemic

I live in a US state that never locked down nor had a mask mandate. For most of 2020, most businesses had a 'no mask, no service' policy but that's been scrapped, and mask-wearing is optional. One thing I have noticed, is that the people that are still wearing masks are mostly niggers --- they behave like feral animals but they're surprisingly obedient when wearing masks!! Most people that decide to go mask free are whites; the whites that are masked up are usually elderly women or middle aged Karens. Among mestizos, masking seems to be about 50/50. Every nigger I have seen is wearing a mask, even if the establishment doesn't require it.

I have no explanation, honestly, but I was wondering if anyone can think why this could be so?

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their masters are simply following the law. All niggers must be muzzled.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    Juan, I've noticed the exact same thing down here for quite a while. The mask mandate ended weeks ago but it's the Karens and the niggers that keep them on. The elderly are honestly still scared This is somewhat understandable given that they make up the bulk of the fatalities. The whites are just sick and tired of the bullshit and it's as if they are all waking up from a long slumber realizing they have been swindled. The niggers? It's exactly as you say. They walk around, still convinced that the sky is falling because chiggun little Fauchi said so.

I have no explanation except that it is possible this behavior is rooted in nigger fear much the same as their irrational fear of other seemingly harmless things like spiders, snakes, other unfamiliar animals, juju, ghost, etc.

I do believe you nailed it about the behavior in mask, as well and you're not the only one who has noticed it. The niggers are more subdued. They are quieter, less boisterous and less prone to lookemeez.

You question is a boggling one, for certain. It could be one as simple as monkey see, monkey do, but I suspect not. I simply don't have an explanation at all but if their is one good thing to come out of this new Fauchist Mobocratic party rule, it's this one!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Anastasia, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, being low-IQ apes after all, naturally will be drawn to low-IQ ideologies. And what's more low-IQ and fitting for niggers than mask-nazi woketurdism?

And yes, I've noticed the same thing, most of those who wear masks when they're not required are niggers or Karens.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've had both shots for months now. When I'm on the human side of town I don't mask. When I'm anyplace niggers are, have been or may be present I put my N95 on. There's no telling what other diseases the feral idiot shitskinned beasts may be transmitting. The nigger species is a Petri dish of death.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    I live in a US state that never locked down nor had a mask mandate. For most of 2020, most businesses had a 'no mask, no service' policy but that's been scrapped, and mask-wearing is optional. One thing I have noticed, is that the people that are still wearing masks are mostly niggers --- they behave like feral animals but they're surprisingly obedient when wearing masks!! Most people that decide to go mask free are whites; the whites that are masked up are usually elderly women or middle aged Karens. Among mestizos, masking seems to be about 50/50. Every nigger I have seen is wearing a mask, even if the establishment doesn't require it.

I have no explanation, honestly, but I was wondering if anyone can think why this could be so?
    Because when they BURN, LOOT, MURDER they want their monkey faces covered to avoid identification!! We know ALL niggers look alike!!

11. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^
    Juan, I've noticed the exact same thing down here for quite a while. The mask mandate ended weeks ago but it's the Karens and the niggers that keep them on. The elderly are honestly still scared This is somewhat understandable given that they make up the bulk of the fatalities. The whites are just sick and tired of the bullshit and it's as if they are all waking up from a long slumber realizing they have been swindled. The niggers? It's exactly as you say. They walk around, still convinced that the sky is falling because chiggun little Fauchi said so.

come out of this new Fauchist Mobocratic party rule, it's this one!!!

Please refrain from using racist terms. As a human, I am offended by that.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The masks are done in most places here in NY, but once in a while, you'll look up and be the only one not wearing
    one. I keep one in my pocket. I was in the Post Office, no other customers, filling out some money orders, and the
    clerk was behind plexiglass, no mask. People started walking in, past me, as I'm well off to the side. Here comes a
    6' sow through the door, who stops dead in her tracks, looking at me, like I have ebola. She's holding up people
    behind her, while she's thinking about flapping her livers to my giant white self. I shot her a look, and she zipped
    those lips, then ran past me. When I was done, I went to the clerk, also a bleck, and said "Do I need a mask in here" ?
    He says, "Nah, don't worry about it, you good".

15. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Please refrain from using racist terms. As a human, I am offended by that.

Now Jenks, don't get sore!

Originally, a "Karen" referred to a self entitled woman who thinks she is right about everything and the world should bend to her way of thinking and acting. Therefore, most sows are indeed, Karens!

If white Karens want to not be called that, then they shouldn't act like entitled niggers!

I've also never met aKaren that wasn't a liberal Democrat, by the way.

Niggers have tried to co-opt the name and make it only refer to white wimminz. Just like saggy pants, they fail to understand what it really refers to.

If niggers can attempt to take back the power of the word nigger (news flash - it didn't work) by calling each other that name, then I'm taking Karen back!

If any of our members happen to be actually named Karen, then I can only offer my most humble apologies!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Because when they BURN, LOOT, MURDER they want their monkey faces covered to avoid identification!! We know ALL niggers look alike!!
    We have a winner here! Niggers, Antifa, all the gangbangers, loved the mask mandates because then they wouldn't seem suspicious when hiding their identities. Some places before the pandemic had anti-mask laws because of BLM and Antifa cowards.

Some niggers are genuinely worked up about the virus, thinking they can get sick. That's why one morning at the grocery store, I saw a niggerbuck wearing a gym sock tied over its maw, and a fat niggersow in a motorized cart with a mask covering only the top of its 10 chins.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now Jenks, don't get sore!

Originally, a "Karen" referred to a self entitled woman who thinks she is right about everything and the world should bend to her way of thinking and acting. Therefore, most sows are indeed, Karens!

If white Karens want to not be called that, then they shouldn't act like entitled niggers!

Niggers have tried to co-opt the name and make it only refer to white wimminz. Just like saggy pants, they fail to understand what it really refers to.

If niggers can attempt to take back the power of the word nigger (news flash - it didn't work) by calling each other that name, then I'm taking Karen back!

If any of our members happen to be actually named Karen, then I can only offer my most humble apologies!

This is exactly what I've been thinking. The Karen meme, like any good meme, was invented by logical white people to refer to a loud, entitled woman who was usually fat and middle-aged and always looking to start trouble ("Can I speak to your manager?") Many people who promoted the Karen meme worked in customer service and had to deal with Karens on a daily basis.

It wasn't meant to be political, but, like with most things, libtards and niggers tried to hijack the Karen meme and politicize it and turn it into their "thing" where it describes a white woman who calls the police on a nigger for any reason, even if he's mugging her. I don't agree with the view that we should surrender a term that we invented just because woketurds stole it. I say we take back the Karen meme by using it against niggersows and fat white libtard nigger lovers.

Whenever I get into an argument with a liberal woman, I make sure to call her a Karen right to her face. They need to be put back in their place. They're too dumb to come up with their own memes, so they have to steal ours. We shouldn't let them.

20. Likes Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought it started because a woman was supposedly giving a nigger problems, then became a general term for any white woman. Because of the new stigma, "Karen" for newborn girls had the least popularity in something like 90 years.

My uncle unfortunately married a Karen true to the name's new perception. Though he was making a lot more than her, he didn't think to get a pre-nup because he thought she loved him. The gold-digger wife in "Liar Liar" might as well have been modeled after her. After a few years and two quick kids, she took him to the cleaners: got to keep the fancy city apartment, alimony, child support. All she needed was the standard liberal NY judge to feel sorry for her about "irreconcilable differences," and award her everything she asked so she could continue in the lifestyle she was "used to." My uncle was lucky to get his kids on weekends. And yeah, his ex is a Dimmicrat.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post

THIS is the answer. This pandemic has been a gift and a boon (no pun intended ) to niggers. Now whenever they do any spontaneous rape, robbery, or murder they feel anonymous. It's hard enough to tell niggers apart without masks.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    THIS is the answer. This pandemic has been a gift and a boon (no pun intended ) to niggers. Now whenever they do any spontaneous rape, robbery, or murder they feel anonymous. It's hard enough to tell niggers apart without masks.
    Tru Dat!!

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you recall the coons were the first to push back against masks citing YT looked at them as criminals when entering stores, banks etc.

Then silly niggers realize they can't be identified when wearing masks while robbing/looting/shoplifting said stores, banks etc.

Nigger now thinks masks are the best thing since sliced bread!

With a hoodie/mask combo, the only thing left to bust you out are your unique, stupid looking clown shoes you stupid fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

28. Likes Buck Simian, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If you recall the coons were the first to push back against masks citing YT looked at them as criminals when entering stores, banks etc.

Then silly niggers realize they can't be identified when wearing masks while robbing/looting/shoplifting said stores, banks etc.

Nigger now thinks masks are the best thing since sliced bread!

With a hoodie/mask combo, the only thing left to bust you out are your unique, stupid looking clown shoes you stupid fucking niggers!
    Mask mandates were a gift to the criminals known as BLM and Antifa. Some jurisdictions had anti-mask laws so that looters, arsonists, etc. could hopefully be arrested before they caused problems.