Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Election - A New Twist?

Take a look at this, folks. Could there be a new strategy to "persuade" the SCOTUS to reconsider their position on the 2020 election?

https://welovetrump.com/2021/06/09/s...udits-heat-up/

And this looks very interesting as well....

https://welovetrump.com/2021/06/09/m...aricopa-audit/

Don't lose hope, my friends. I think the next twelve months is going to get extremely interesting!

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If things are reversed, God willing, will enough Americans never trust Democrats with the election process again?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If things are reversed, God willing, will enough Americans never trust Democrats with the election process again?
    I NEVER trusted dhimmirats!! Dead people vote for them!! If you look on youtube you see videos of ghetto niggers bragging about voting MULTIPLE times!! FUCK the dhimmirats!!

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I NEVER trusted dhimmirats!! Dead people vote for them!! If you look on youtube you see videos of ghetto niggers bragging about voting MULTIPLE times!! FUCK the dhimmirats!!
    Oh yeah, it wasn't enough that Democrats since 2008 will bus homeless niggers to vote, they bus them to multiple locations. And this nigger dindu nuffins by voting multiple times at the same place.

Fuck that reporter. I would have demanded its ID and turned it over to cops for election fraud. But what am I saying, election fraud is almost always treated like nothing if you're a Democrat.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Oh yeah, it wasn't enough that Democrats since 2008 will bus homeless niggers to vote, they bus them to multiple locations. And this nigger dindu nuffins by voting multiple times at the same place.

Fuck that reporter. I would have demanded its ID and turned it over to cops for election fraud. But what am I saying, election fraud is almost always treated like nothing if you're a Democrat.

And since philadelphia has been run by dhimmirats for OVER 60 years this shit keeps on happening. When I lived in the city of brotherly shove during the 80's you could always tell when you were near a nigger neighborhood, you would see Churches, KFC, Bojangles, Pop eyes and a barbecue joint right next to each other on 1 block!! Philthy is a $hi+h0le!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    See that reporter's face when the nigger said he'd voted twice? It says it all, doesn't it?
    There's no horror or outrage on his face; no, he just turns to camera, and hopes people didn't hear the comment.
    The fucking nigger should have been hauled off to jail immediately!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post