Close

Likes Likes:  38
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Canya' fly with Kenya?

You sure as hell won't once you read about Kenya Airlines flight 507 - title 'Stormy Cockpit'.
    An almost new 737 stalled and crashed (No survivors - human or otherwise) after its bank angle reached an extraordinary 34 deg. The pilot in command 'thought' the autopilot as ON (Duh) when if fact it wasn't so with no paws on the yokes a multi-million dollar, human designed 'State of the Art' machine was falling fast without any control. When dey beez see de mistake Pilot and F/O (both Niggers) each applied OPPOSITE inputs which (Duh) only made the situation worse. And Niggers are supposed to have invented Flyin' an sheeit?

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is just nuts! There's Typical Nigger Behavior, and then there's Extraordinarily Nigger Behavior.

The Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA) released its final report on the crash on 28 April 2010.[8] The investigation found that the aircraft departed without receiving clearance from air traffic control. The captain, who was the flying pilot, corrected a right bank several times after takeoff. After 42 seconds of flight, the captain indicated that he had activated the autopilot. The autopilot did not engage, nor was the message acknowledged by the copilot. The pilots did not notice that the aircraft was increasingly banking to the right, from 11° when the captain indicated that he had set the autopilot, to 34° when a bank angle warning sounded 40 seconds later. The captain then activated the autopilot, but his inputs on the controls led to a further increase in the bank angle. The aircraft pitched nose down after it reached a height of 2,900 feet (880 m) with a 115° right bank. The two pilots used opposite and conflicting control inputs to attempt to recover the aircraft. The aircraft crashed at 287 knots (532 km/h; 330 mph), at 48° down pitch and 60° right bank.[9]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_Airways_Flight_507

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, the South Africans replaced the 14 white devils who operated the country's largest power plant, which
    generated one third of their electricity. Only 6 of the 14 "engineers" had shown up one day, but 5 were "out-to-
    lunch", with one left to keep an eye on the $95 million dollar GE steam turbine. He decided to "take a shower",
    while the turbine went into an over speed condition, for a lengthy period of time, until it finally self destructed.
    GE's estimate for building a replacement was 9 months. Not sure if they bothered.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    [QUOTE=Ray Cizzums;175309]Years ago, the South Africans replaced the 14 white devils who operated the country's largest power plant, which
    generated one third of their electricity. Only 6 of the 14 "engineers" had shown up one day, but 5 were "out-to-
    lunch", with one left to keep an eye on the $95 million dollar GE steam turbine. He decided to "take a shower",
    while the turbine went into an over speed condition, for a lengthy period of time, until it finally self destructed.
    GE's estimate for building a replacement was 9 months. Not sure if they bothered.
    [/QUOTE

The most surprising thing here is... a black actually taking a shower...

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Well fly with Dela then. Read about Stephon Jamar Duncan, an off duty flight attendant.... google the name for current news...

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Years ago, the South Africans replaced the 14 white devils who operated the country's largest power plant, which
    Some years ago I met a big (6ft 4in) Scot who had been a manager/overseer in the South African mines recalling him telling me that when one designed a machine or outlined a particular procedure it had to be made 100% 'Kaffa proof' which meant that not even the dumbest of Niggers couldn't screw it up so I guess the GE turbine was an exception. Although he was a no nonsense, 'Hard boiled' guy he used to put his hand on my shoulder and say in a quiet, earnest almost fatherly manner, 'Jay - don't ever think they are the same as us'.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should only be allowed to operate simple machinery such as brooms, rakes, shovels, and possibly a manual post hole digger.

Nothing with moving parts.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't even fly paper airplanes.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    A Delta flight attendant makes today's news.
    Had to be held down by passengers till emergency
    Landing. Tried to open door in flight.

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Delta flight attendant makes today's news.
    Had to be held down by passengers till emergency
    Landing. Tried to open door in flight.
    Although you didn't say say so (no need I guess) I inferred it could only be a Nigger and sho' nough the perp. Stephon Duncan is 100% Apus Afreakaanus.
    After being removed from the aircraft it was taken to a human hospital where it complained of 'Chest Pains' and was being assessed for 'Mental health issues' even though it is, well, a Nigger ape.
    As a U.S Marine was one of the passengers who helped restrain it I wouldn't be surprised if some other Nigger passenger (No. 57?) says he heard him sayin' - 'Ahh cain't breeve!' so don't rule out a compo. claim for $27 or so million.

18. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He decided to "take a shower",
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most surprising thing here is... a black actually taking a shower...
    That was just its excuse for a muh dikk break (maybe self muh dikk if no DL buddies or a ho were around).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Although you didn't say say so (no need I guess) I inferred it could only be a Nigger and sho' nough the perp. Stephon Duncan is 100% Apus Afreakaanus.
    After being removed from the aircraft it was taken to a human hospital where it complained of 'Chest Pains' and was being assessed for 'Mental health issues' even though it is, well, a Nigger ape.
    As a U.S Marine was one of the passengers who helped restrain it I wouldn't be surprised if some other Nigger passenger (No. 57?) says he heard him sayin' - 'Ahh cain't breeve!' so don't rule out a compo. claim for $27 or so million.
    Stephon Jamar Duncan. When I saw the initial news reports, there were videos, but showing the white guy who went crazy the other day and had to be restrained. He was arrested and carted off to jail, like he should have been, and there were no "mentally ill" excuses.

Something should be done to this ass-rammed nigger so it never feels like smiling again, but I think you're right, it'll get a big settlement.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stephon-jamar-duncan-delta-flight-attendant.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	15646

21. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Will be very interested to follow the disposition of this case!

Will nigger puffing all inclusive Delta Airlines keep this jabobba on after it cost the airline tens of thousands of dollars, or shit can its useless monkey ass making a note not to puff nigger dick so hard as they have in post Curious "Dindu Nuffin" George Fentanyl Floyd ahhh cain't breeve era?

Niggers are always causing problems... even at 38,000 feet!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

23. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sure as hell won't once you read about Kenya Airlines flight 507 - title 'Stormy Cockpit'.
    An almost new 737 stalled and crashed (No survivors - human or otherwise) after its bank angle reached an extraordinary 34 deg. The pilot in command 'thought' the autopilot as ON (Duh) when if fact it wasn't so with no paws on the yokes a multi-million dollar, human designed 'State of the Art' machine was falling fast without any control. When dey beez see de mistake Pilot and F/O (both Niggers) each applied OPPOSITE inputs which (Duh) only made the situation worse. And Niggers are supposed to have invented Flyin' an sheeit?

The bank angle actually reached 115 degrees! Someone on YT makes crash recreations step by step and did this one. I don't think the niggers could have screwed up worse even if they had tried. The autopilot had more sense. I truly think two chimps in the cockpit could have done better.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    "And possibly a manual post hole digger".
    That's a nigger with a PHD. Most fail miserably when trying to use such advanced equipment.

27. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The bank angle actually reached 115 degrees! Someone on YT makes crash recreations step by step and did this one. I don't think the niggers could have screwed up worse even if they had tried. The autopilot had more sense. I truly think two chimps in the cockpit could have done better.
    Speaking of which, here's a flight that I would have faked a heart attack to GTF off of.

https://news.delta.com/two-african-a...s-make-history

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As for the 2010 Koonya Ape-lines flight 507 crash, you can be sure muhdick was involved. In the mid-1980's, a friend was in religious work, assigned to East Ape-freek-kah. One day he had to take a flight from Nairobi, Koonya, to Kampala, Ape-ganda, on Air Uganda. Anyway, when my friend saw the plane, it was a 1930's vintage DC-3 prop job. With much fear, he boarded. They took off late (niggers!), and as they were passing Mount Kenya, the plane was literally rocking in the air. Suddenly the door between the passenger compartment and the cockpit flew open. The 2 sheboon stewardesses had their skirts rolled up and were straddling the nigger 'pilot' and nigger 'copilot', ready for muhdick. One of the sheboons jumped up, laughing its despicable head off, shut the door, and the plane went rocking on. This exact scenario repeated twice more during the flight. My friend says that an Arab rump-lifter sitting next to him on the flight, with a turban on its goat-raping head, had its face buried in the barf bag the entire flight. When they finally landed in Kampala, the rump-lifter literally bowed to the ground and kissed the pavement. My friend decided to take the bus for the return trip to Nairobi. Wonder why. I guess he preferred to risk TNB on the ground than in the clouds.

31. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    As for the 2010 Koonya Ape-lines flight 507 crash, you can be sure muhdick was involved. In the mid-1980's, a friend was in religious work, assigned to East Ape-freek-kah. One day he had o take a flight from Nairobi, Koonya, to Kampala, Uganda, on Air Uganda. Anyway, when he saw the plane, it was a 1930's vintage DC-3 prob job. With much fear, he boarded. They took off late (niggers), and as they were passing Mount Kenya, the plane was rocking in the air. Suddenly the door between the passenger compartment and cockpit flew open. The 2 stewardesses had their skirts rolled up and were straddling the 'pilot' and 'copilot', ready for muhdick. One of the sheboons stood up, laughing its despicable head off, shut the door, and the plane went rocking on. This exact scenario repeated twice more during the flight. My friend says that an Arab rump-lifter sitting next to him, turban on its goat-raping head, had its face buried in he barf bag the entire flight. When they finally landed in Kampala, the rump-lifter literally bowed to the ground and kissed the pavement. My friend decided to take the bus for the return trip.

So you're thinking in the original Flight 507 case that the two hypersexual monkeys were maybe pulling and jerking the wrong sticks in their confusion and haste for muh dik?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

33. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So you're thinking in the original Flight 507 case that the two hypersexual monkeys were maybe pulling and jerking the wrong sticks in their confusion and haste for muh dik?
    Yup!

35. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who wants to fly on the "Governor's Aviation" Africoon airways? Looks good, with this "Head of Safety".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pilots.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	351.8 KB 
ID:	15653