Close

Likes Likes:  87
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nastiest thing you have ever seen a nigger do...

Was out having a driveway beer the other day, with my elderly neighbor. Nice guy, Vietnam Vet, nicest yard in the neighborhood. His wife died a year or so ago, he is bored and lonely, if he see's me out in the garage he always stops by to shoot the shit. Anyway, he was telling me a story about being at the VA a few months ago. A jig orderly was walking down the hallway, with a full bed pan in one hand and a sandwich in the other. As he was shucking, he was eating the sandwich, occasionally switching hands (guess the bed pan was heavy). He said it was the nastiest thing he had ever seen. We started comparing stories and I broke out one of my personal favorites.

About 20 years ago, I was in Memphis, just driving through. Now, I LOVE good BBQ, not that burnt shit that niggers love, but like ribs falling off the bone type places. Guy at the hotel I stayed at, told me of a spot a mile or two up the road that I had to check out. So I swung in, looked clean, looked white, smelled amazing. I went up, ordered my food and sat down. No sooner had I sat down, a very fat breeder sow and her children wandered in. She of course ordered a couple slab of ribs and a bunch of other shit. She sat down a few tables away, meanwhile her kids were running wild. As soon as she sat, another large boon came in, flapping her lips on her cellphone. She sat down with the other sow, they spoke about the food ordered, annoying everyone within 2 blocks of them.

Their food came out before mine, I figured it was because the owners wanted them out faster. No big deal, I was basically on vacation. As I sat there, watching them tear into a few full racks of ribs, the breeder sow all of a sudden furrowed her brow like someone asked her 2+2. She then flared out her hoodscoop took a few deep inhales and then grabbed the nearest niglet. She said "Dju shit?" flipped this vacant looking child on her lap, stuck her entire hand down his backside into his diaper, withdrew said hand covered in shit. Stopped, smelled her fucking hand, made a retching sound, sat the kid down, wiped her hand on a single napkin and loudly said "Well, you sittin in it, I ain't eatin cold food!" and then proceeded to dig into her ribs. I watched this all happen, this sow seriously had shit all over her hand, yet she continued to eat like it was no big deal. I looked around the room and an older couple were staring in disbelief as well. My order was called, I asked them if I could have it to "go", the clerk just shook his head and gave me a Styrofoam box and off I went. I will say, even though I lost my appetite, the smell of that BBQ hit me in the car and I gorged. It was some of the best BBQ I had ever had. But anyway, that was probably the nastiest thing I have ever seen a jig do. What do you guys got?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Was out having a driveway beer the other day, with my elderly neighbor. Nice guy, Vietnam Vet, nicest yard in the neighborhood. His wife died a year or so ago, he is bored and lonely, if he see's me out in the garage he always stops by to shoot the shit. Anyway, he was telling me a story about being at the VA a few months ago. A jig orderly was walking down the hallway, with a full bed pan in one hand and a sandwich in the other. As he was shucking, he was eating the sandwich, occasionally switching hands (guess the bed pan was heavy). He said it was the nastiest thing he had ever seen. We started comparing stories and I broke out one of my personal favorites.

About 20 years ago, I was in Memphis, just driving through. Now, I LOVE good BBQ, not that burnt shit that niggers love, but like ribs falling off the bone type places. Guy at the hotel I stayed at, told me of a spot a mile or two up the road that I had to check out. So I swung in, looked clean, looked white, smelled amazing. I went up, ordered my food and sat down. No sooner had I sat down, a very fat breeder sow and her children wandered in. She of course ordered a couple slab of ribs and a bunch of other shit. She sat down a few tables away, meanwhile her kids were running wild. As soon as she sat, another large boon came in, flapping her lips on her cellphone. She sat down with the other sow, they spoke about the food ordered, annoying everyone within 2 blocks of them.

Their food came out before mine, I figured it was because the owners wanted them out faster. No big deal, I was basically on vacation. As I sat there, watching them tear into a few full racks of ribs, the breeder sow all of a sudden furrowed her brow like someone asked her 2+2. She then flared out her hoodscoop took a few deep inhales and then grabbed the nearest niglet. She said "Dju shit?" flipped this vacant looking child on her lap, stuck her entire hand down his backside into his diaper, withdrew said hand covered in shit. Stopped, smelled her fucking hand, made a retching sound, sat the kid down, wiped her hand on a single napkin and loudly said "Well, you sittin in it, I ain't eatin cold food!" and then proceeded to dig into her ribs. I watched this all happen, this sow seriously had shit all over her hand, yet she continued to eat like it was no big deal. I looked around the room and an older couple were staring in disbelief as well. My order was called, I asked them if I could have it to "go", the clerk just shook his head and gave me a Styrofoam box and off I went. I will say, even though I lost my appetite, the smell of that BBQ hit me in the car and I gorged. It was some of the best BBQ I had ever had. But anyway, that was probably the nastiest thing I have ever seen a jig do. What do you guys got?
    I was in san franshitsco about 28 years ago. This was BEFORE you needed a feces map to walk through the city. I looked across the skreet and saw a gray nappy haired uncle remus nig drop trow and SHIT on the middle of the side walk!! I realize today that is an "every day occurrence" but it wasn't back then!!

3. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post

If I didn't know better, I'd say you made that up. I've run out of words.

I looked across the skreet and saw a gray nappy haired uncle remus nig drop trow and SHIT on the middle of the side walk!
    That's what they do in the muddaland. Staying true to his Roots!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If I didn't know better, I'd say you made that up. I've run out of words.
    I had only three. "Oh Jesus Christ!"

I've unfortunately smelled niggers that obviously hadn't wiped themselves, let alone bathed, in days. Once my friend and I were going to enter a subway car, but as soon as the door opened, the putrid smell of NY nigger vagrant hit us. Another guy, and not that old either, turned and screamed, "Oh the drama!" Meanwhile the nigger was just sitting there in an otherwise unoccupied car. Not even other niggers were going to enter, it was that bad.

Now as far as seen, the one thing that comes to mind is at work several years ago. We were told there were leftovers from the managers' lunch meeting, which meant really great sandwiches from a local deli. I can't remember the name of the place, not Carnegie, but these were great sandwiches. Not skimped on the mayo but not too heavy either, meat piled high, fresh tomatoes and lettuce. I'd had lunch but could make room for a great sandwich.

I arrived just in time to see a niggeress handling one of the three leftover sandwiches, put it down, then lick its fingers and pick up another sandwich. In hindsight I should have stayed to warn anyone else, but I was too horrified and turned right around.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the early 80's I saw a nigger buck taking a shit on the sidewalk in the middle of the afternoon one summer day in Chimpcongo. Humans watching were shocked, the nigger acted as natural as if it was back in Apefrica shitting in the water it drank.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I had only three. "Oh Jesus Christ!"

I've unfortunately smelled niggers that obviously hadn't wiped themselves, let alone bathed, in days. Once my friend and I were going to enter a subway car, but as soon as the door opened, the putrid smell of NY nigger vagrant hit us. Another guy, and not that old either, turned and screamed, "Oh the drama!" Meanwhile the nigger was just sitting there in an otherwise unoccupied car. Not even other niggers were going to enter, it was that bad.

Now as far as seen, the one thing that comes to mind is at work several years ago. We were told there were leftovers from the managers' lunch meeting, which meant really great sandwiches from a local deli. I can't remember the name of the place, not Carnegie, but these were great sandwiches. Not skimped on the mayo but not too heavy either, meat piled high, fresh tomatoes and lettuce. I'd had lunch but could make room for a great sandwich.

I arrived just in time to see a niggeress handling one of the three leftover sandwiches, put it down, then lick its fingers and pick up another sandwich. In hindsight I should have stayed to warn anyone else, but I was too horrified and turned right around.

Niggers really don't belong infesting human society. They need to be sent to Africa, where they would feel right at home relieving themselves in public and in their drinking water, wiping their asses with the same hand they use to shovel food past their boot lips, and chimping out, i.e, raping, murdering, setting each other on fire and eating the crispy carcasses.

I am so sorry for all of you who have to deal with filthy savages day in and day out, behaving in a way that would shock a feral hog.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers aren't fazed by handling feces the way humans are. I think it has something to do with the similarity of the color and the smell making it hard to tell where the shit ends and the nigger begins.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    The nastiest thing I ever saw a niggwr do= exist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not so much the "see" as the smell.

Fucking pavement apes that can't be bothered to find a rest room after nursing a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 or a 40 oh-zee'er of malt likka that have to step into the alley or vestibule of somebody's building and piss out a gallon and walk away.

These ferel coons will not think twice about pissing in an elevator either... or back in the day, a phone booth.

Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breathe.......

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    It's not so much the "see" as the smell.

Fucking pavement apes that can't be bothered to find a rest room after nursing a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 or a 40 oh-zee'er of malt likka that have to step into the alley or vestibule of somebody's building and piss out a gallon and walk away.

These ferel coons will not think twice about pissing in an elevator either... or back in the day, a phone booth.

Fucking niggers!
    Tru dat!! I lived in philthadelphia during the early to late 80's and in Center City the phone "boofs" WERE DISGUSTING!! Niggers did piss in them!! One time I had to go to 4 phone booths to find one that didn't have monkey urine on the floor!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru dat!! I lived in philthadelphia during the early to late 80's and in Center City the phone "boofs" WERE DISGUSTING!! Niggers did piss in them!! One time I had to go to 4 phone booths to find one that didn't have monkey urine on the floor!!

They are savages!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Niggers aren't fazed by handling feces the way humans are. I think it has something to do with the similarity of the color and the smell making it hard to tell where the shit ends and the nigger begins.

You're right. I posted about an episode of The People's Court where three nigger bucks lived in a trailer without running water and ended up with a ton of shit under the trailer - "we let the feces fall" - and that bothered them not one bit. What would be unspeakably horrific to us is not even a minor inconvenience to them.

21. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    They are savages!!!
    No, savages are MORE civilized than niggers!!

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to work for the fire department in the late 1970's. We walked in to a housing project after a call. We walked into the apartment and they were cooking a rat in the bathtub. Yum!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're right. I posted about an episode of The People's Court where three nigger bucks lived in a trailer without running water and ended up with a ton of shit under the trailer - "we let the feces fall" - and that bothered them not one bit. What would be unspeakably horrific to us is not even a minor inconvenience to them.
    To them, it's like the jenk they grew up huffing, before they could afford crack, meth and fentanyl.
    There's nothing on the Maury Show that's any worse than what your court shows portray, except the jibbering of
    the sows, and the complete lack of morals, accountability and reason. Murry has graphics, so you can fast forward
    with it muted, and catch the awfulness of the decked-out-for-television 'groids, with their crooked wigs, bad makeup,
    and colorful ratchet fashions. I often cut to the DNA results, unless I'm doing a write up on the segment. Murry is a
    pro at keeping a straight face, and getting the most out of the krazy black bitches, including as many as ten
    additional appearances when searching for the babydiddy. His show sheds a harsh light on the "African diaspora",
    letting them stereotype themselves every time. It's a comedy goldmine.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I used to work for the fire department in the late 1970's. We walked in to a housing project after a call. We walked into the apartment and they were cooking a rat in the bathtub. Yum!

Africoons? To them, rat is a delicacy.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    To them, it's like the jenk they grew up huffing, before they could afford crack, meth and fentanyl.
    There's nothing on the Maury Show that's any worse than what your court shows portray, except the jibbering of
    the sows
    , and the complete lack of morals, accountability and reason. Murry has graphics, so you can fast forward
    with it muted, and catch the awfulness of the decked-out-for-television 'groids, with their crooked wigs, bad makeup,
    and colorful ratchet fashions. I often cut to the DNA results, unless I'm doing a write up on the segment. Murry is a
    pro at keeping a straight face, and getting the most out of the krazy black bitches, including as many as ten
    additional appearances when searching for the babydiddy. His show sheds a harsh light on the "African diaspora",
    letting them stereotype themselves every time. It's a comedy goldmine.
    The jibbering and shrieking of sows is shut down pretty quickly by the judges, who tell them to knock off the chicken-necking (Judge Milian actually uses that term) screeching, and major duck-lipping 'tude. I very much enjoy seeing niggers slapped and muzzled by strong YT women.

This is the only reason I can watch them there, and even then I sometimes skip the ones about sows battling for the muh dik favors of some POS buck. If it's two, 350lb mudsharks willing to Sumo wrestle for a worthless nigger/baby daddy, the hilarity factor keeps me watching.

29. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember a story about a fambly of niggers who ripped out the toilet in their Section Ape housing unit, sold it for crack money, and continued to shit in the hole where the toilet had been.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

And considering that SHIT smells better than niggers, they were definitely shittin' in tall cotton, as it were.......

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast