Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

West Point High School use fraudulent quantification to name niggers as Valedictorian & Salutatorian

Two Black Students Won School Honors. Then Came the Calls for a Recount.

At first, it seemed a joyous occasion. There was an audible gasp in the room, then boisterous cheering and applause when the announcement was made: Ikeria Washington and Layla Temple had been named 2021 valedictorian and salutatorian for West Point High School.

The president of the local N.A.A.C.P. in West Point, Miss., Anner Cunningham, smiled as the two young women, both standout students, were photographed. “It was a beautiful and proud moment to witness two young, Black ladies standing side by side given such honors,” Ms. Cunningham said.
    And in the nearly three weeks since that senior awards night, West Point, a mostly Black town in the northeastern part of the state, has been split largely along racial lines, roiled by a dispute that included threats, a potential lawsuit, and allegations of racism posted on Facebook.

Officials say that race had nothing to do with the events in West Point, but instead blamed a mistake made by a school counselor resulting largely from a confusion over which of two methods for calculating final grades should have been used.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/11/u...dictorian.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Officials say that race had nothing to do with the events in West Point, but instead blamed a mistake made by a school counselor resulting largely from a confusion over which of two methods for calculating final grades should have been used".
    Sounds like their scam was uncovered, and gaslighting, identical to the green foulness emanating from the above
    pictured sow, was employed to cover for the undeniably guilty. Fucking niggers.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Two Black Students Won School Honors. Then Came the Calls for a Recount.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/11/u...dictorian.html
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't you have given an "eye bleach" warning?! I was about to eat and just lost my appetite after looking at frichiggunesha!!

6. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Officials say that race had nothing to do with the events in West Point, but instead blamed a mistake made by a school counselor resulting largely from a confusion over which of two methods for calculating final grades should have been used".
    Oddly enough, the white students were behind based on giving extra weight to certain classes. Not to brag, but the weighting can be so ridiculous that I graduated with a 4.6, and I was still only third in my class. Usually it's the other way around, that niggers take all the easy classes, then demand ranking based on a pure 4.0 scale. This time the niggers probably had "honors" classes in Ebonics and Afro History.

So two valedictorians, two salutatorians. I vaguely remember something from a long time ago in a nigger-dominated school that couldn't accept a YT as valedictorian. So they named a nigger co-valedictorian also.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post