Ignores you then walks away.
This happened to me Friday evening at work. I was working late. Some nigger was suppose to be working with me, in typical nigger fashion it Dindu Nuffins. Just sat on its ass looking at its cell phone, never told me its name, never spoke a word. I am doing a quick audit on some parts in a section of the warehouse. A little over a hour to go and I can leave. I have no clue what happened, what this was or what set it off but all of a sudden I had the most extreme pain I have ever had in my life in my left leg, calf area. This has never happened to me before. I imagine it was what is called a Charlie horse, I have never had one but that is the only thing I can think of it being. Regardless on a scale of 1 out of 10 my pain was 11. It hit me sudden, I could not stand up and collapsed back on a skid of parts. I was screaming in pain, I mean screaming as loud as I could. I was cussing every phrase you can think of. I try to stand up but I just cant.I could see this nigger where he was at. He had to have been able to see me and hear me yet he just kept sitting there on his ass messing with his phone. After around 5 minutes the pain felt like it was going away. I stand up and attempt to walk and it hits me again. My leg feels totally cramped from my foot up to my knee and the pain was even worse. Once again I start screaming. The nigger? It gets up and leaves. I have a walkie talkie, I am debating do I call for someone to help me? Call for security to come and pick me up with the golf cart? I stand up and force myself to walk. Slowly walking it off. Eventually the pain subsided and I was able to finish the shift although my leg still felt stiff for the next day or so.
It probably was nothing, probably just a cramp or Charlie horse. But as I said I have never experienced one before and the amount of pain combined with the way I was screaming and carrying on, this nigger did not even show me any concern or empathy. It just left, almost as if it was in disgust that it had to be around a white person. Well you know what? The feeling is mutual. I have hit the point where if I saw a damn niglet playing in the middle of a busy street I would look the other way.