I just saw this today.

I have posted several videos to YouTube and as such, I am on their email list to receive their monthly "YouTube Creators Newsletter".

It's not much, just a bullet-point list of a handful of topics of interest to video posters.

Take note if you will, of the second item which I have enclosed in a rectangle.....

I clicked on the linked text and this is what it took me to ----> https://www.youtube.com/creators/blackvoicesfund/

Yes humans, if you are a nigger and you want to post some ookity-ooking chimp nigger-blab on YouTube.... you kin gits you some gibs-me-dat!!!

You can even ookity-ook and flap your fat lips about "white privilege" while getting paid because you were born black.

Give me a fucking break.

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking....?

Get some dark brown face paint and a Brillo pad wig, some fake big pink lips.... then make a video of yo' sef, and send it in.

Tell them you want to ook about how awful it's been growing up as a po' lil' ol' nigger in a country where they expect you to stay in skoo and try to learn how to read and write and then go out and gits you a job n' shee-it.

Maybe you kin gits you some of dat YouTube money and at least keep it out of the hands of crimi-nigger gangs and crack dealers.

Oh, and BTW.... take a look at the second to last item on the list.

Looks like they're also sucking faggot dick too.

I guess if you're a nigger fag, you get double the gibs me dats!!!!

So remember to ookity-ook with a lisp and show off your limp wrist when you make your "Lookit me YouTube, I be's a nigger queer, so gibs me dat money" video.

SMH.