Close

Likes Likes:  17
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

YouTube is PAYING NIGGERS $$$ to make NIGGER videos!!! I'm not kidding!!!

I just saw this today.

I have posted several videos to YouTube and as such, I am on their email list to receive their monthly "YouTube Creators Newsletter".

It's not much, just a bullet-point list of a handful of topics of interest to video posters.

Take note if you will, of the second item which I have enclosed in a rectangle.....

I clicked on the linked text and this is what it took me to ----> https://www.youtube.com/creators/blackvoicesfund/

Yes humans, if you are a nigger and you want to post some ookity-ooking chimp nigger-blab on YouTube.... you kin gits you some gibs-me-dat!!!

You can even ookity-ook and flap your fat lips about "white privilege" while getting paid because you were born black.

Give me a fucking break.

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking....?

Get some dark brown face paint and a Brillo pad wig, some fake big pink lips.... then make a video of yo' sef, and send it in.

Tell them you want to ook about how awful it's been growing up as a po' lil' ol' nigger in a country where they expect you to stay in skoo and try to learn how to read and write and then go out and gits you a job n' shee-it.

Maybe you kin gits you some of dat YouTube money and at least keep it out of the hands of crimi-nigger gangs and crack dealers.

Oh, and BTW.... take a look at the second to last item on the list.

Looks like they're also sucking faggot dick too.

I guess if you're a nigger fag, you get double the gibs me dats!!!!

So remember to ookity-ook with a lisp and show off your limp wrist when you make your "Lookit me YouTube, I be's a nigger queer, so gibs me dat money" video.

SMH.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll go get a box of spray paint.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drag kangz and queenz too. It's a double bonus for niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Hope the stupid niggers enjoy it while it lasts, their stupidity is on full display. More and more people are realizing why people hate niggers and even though it may not be as soon as we’re hoping, they’ll eventually get their comeuppance and get their asses booted out of our communities.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how much this one got paid for its nigger art:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate whitey videos serve the YouTube woketurd's interests. By provoking us, they can cancel our accounts.
    Their "Black Voices" post inflammatory invective against us, which amounts to site-sanctioned trolling.
    "Staying safe on YouTube" ? From what, whitey's opinion ? "Your community safety comes first"? Who's community ?
    Safe from what ? People who don't agree with scum ? "That's why we're giving you the tools to take action"?
    Yeah, by complaining, and canceling opposing views. "Learn how you can protect yourself, and others, from hate
    and harassment" ? Yeah, while you spew hate and harassment. Fuck you libturd faggot cocksuckers, in the mouth.

12. Likes N/A liked this post