Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Buck breaking: what is it?

Note: I'm aware of the anti-miscegenation rule, and I will do my best to avoid breaking it (LOL), but considering the subject matter, this might be a challenge.

So recently, on May 3rd of 2021, a nigger named Tariq Nasheed released a video "documentary" called Buck Breaking. In this documentary, claims are made about slave owners which heavily imply that it was normal for heterosexual White slave-owning men to create gangs and go from plantation to plantation raping nigger bucks.

Mainly utilized by slave owners in the Caribbean, buck breaking was used against male slaves who were seen as defiant. The process involved the slaveowner forcing the enslaved man to lower his pants and bend over a tree stump to ensure that his buttocks were propped up into the air. The enslaved man would then be flogged severely. This would weaken him so that he would not be able to resist the rape that followed. The White slaveowner would then proceed to rape the slave several times.

This form of punishment was worsened by the fact that it would be done in full view of all the other enslaved people, including the slaves’ family and friends. In an addition to being sexually violated the slave would also be publicly humiliated. This public punishment would instill fear in other slaves and thus prevent any further rebellion.

Enslaved men who were victims of this vile punishment often ran away from the plantations or killed themselves as they were unable to deal with the humiliation that they had suffered. It was often too difficult for them to integrate back into a society that had watched them being emasculated in front of their wife, children, and friends.

Buck breaking as a form of punishment grew amongst slave owners in the Caribbean. White men were able to travel from plantation to plantation raping male slaves. The punishment became so widely implemented that sex farms developed from the practice. These sex farms allowed multiple slaveowners to gang-rape male slaves as punishment for any supposed wrongdoing that they committed.

The massive popularity of the practice suggests that buck breaking may have been utilized as an outlet for homosexual slaveowners to act out their sexual desires on men, without attracting the stigma associated with being gay.
    Now I know what most of you are probably thinking: "Is this real?"

I mean, I suppose there is a possibility that gay sex farms existed for slaveowners, but realistically, I don't think so. Most likely this is the result of your typical schizophrenic nigger's mind. And if they did exist, well, it's not exactly a secret that some slaveowners were niggers, and most nigger bucks are either gay or on the downlow (same thing, more or less), so sex farms for gay nigger slaveowners actually would make far more sense.

Also, what is the end game here? "Wypipo gay raped our bucks with their big White cocks, and now we can't talk about our BBC no more because we've been emasculated."

What do black people have to gain by excessively dwelling on subject matter such as this, even if it was true?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should register and get full forum posting abilities! Or at least check the main forums, where we have a thread talking about this.

The whole documentary is BS, and the sagging pants originated with niggers at NU. There was no such thing as slaveowners "gang raping" niggers. If there was any gang muh dikk, it was by their designated head niggers that kept the other slaves in line.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep in mind SAGGIN' (coons wearing their pants below their bungholes) when spelled backwards is NIGGAS!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You should register and get full forum posting abilities! Or at least check the main forums, where we have a thread talking about this.

The whole documentary is BS, and the sagging pants originated with niggers at NU. There was no such thing as slaveowners "gang raping" niggers. If there was any gang muh dikk, it was by their designated head niggers that kept the other slaves in line.
    Yep,that whole saggy pants shit started in NU.Certain nigger inmates wore saggy pants to let their fellow inmates know they were available for a muh dicking!

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Disgusting down low nigger apes. And somehow it’s still YTs fault their STD levels are insane!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every nigger buck is a downlow faggot. That being said they'll muh-dik anything living or not.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    ..All the while I'd been thinking the low pants was to accomplish a speedier rape...huh.

As for the described homo raping, I would suggest it tells us a bit more about the individuals that brought this black plague over here in the first place..

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Curious if Muslim Breaking has ever been tried...
    any historic reference? Probably too greasy to get a grip on.. and even homos aren't interested.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I sick of all these bullshit stories that blacks tell and get other black people all worked up. I’m sure this wasn’t a thing and is pure fiction some black faggot made up. I remember a college civics class taught by a black professor that I had to take. The professor would pander and get off track on nigger topics. One day the professor said that the word picnic came from lynching and white people would pick a nigger and hang him and the entire group would do lunch under the hung nigger. He had all the black students mad and worked up. This was before the internet and it was a farce to verify information quickly. Turns out the word picnic is of French origin for pique-nique when is just what a picnic is and what it has always been nothing racial.