SI was officially done when it had the original tranny buck Banks on the cover. Now SI is open about having a verified niggerbuck pretending to be a niggersow.

In July, Leyna Bloom will be the first transgender woman to appear in the Sport Illustrated Swimsuit issue, and the responsibility of being the first is one that Bloom doesn’t take lightly.

“I would sit and talk to a lot of people who were the first to do things. One of the people was Tyra banks,” Bloom told Yahoo Life. “The best advice she gave me is the best advice I just live by every day. There will never be another first. You just honestly have to know that everything that you do from today on has to be for the bigger picture.

The model and actress will also appear in the final season of Pose, and she is starring in her first feature film. The film, Port Authority, premiered in 2019 and made Bloom the first trans woman of color to lead a film at Cannes Film Festival. Now available on Prime Video, the movie tells the story of a young man who falls in love with a woman entrenched in Harlem’s voguing ballroom scene.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/leyn...153654218.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bootlipped tranny.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	15599

"Responsibility"?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b48067edc3af17a171ee75df02c8416e.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	15598