Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

New News Channel Opening in Britain

There's a new news channel opening here in Britain on Sunday at 8pm British Time. It's called GB News, and most importantly, it claims it will have a balanced view when tackling news stories.
    Maybe the free market will provide the antidote to nigger-worship.

I'll wait and see whether this channel will live up to its promise, but I'm willing to give it a chance.
    But just one mention of "Trump and his unfounded claims of election victory", and I'll be switching off.

Still, let's wait and see....

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's hoping it'll be good. That word "balanced" shouldn't even come up at all. The news should be facts, because facts themselves aren't "balanced," they're just facts.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quite disappointed with the new channel so far. I haven't heard them discuss anything beyond what you get on the other news channels.
    And I know nobody can help what they look like; we're all born with the features we are given by Nature, but can you imagine a white woman who was this pig-ugly

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	News Ug.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	15645

being given a frontline position on a breakfast show? Are they really going to be any different? I don't think so.
    Looking at an ugly nigger mug first thing in the morning is the last thing I want to do when I wake up.

And I'm waiting for any mention of the election fraud....

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Here's hoping it'll be good. That word "balanced" shouldn't even come up at all. The news should be facts, because facts themselves aren't "balanced," they're just facts.
    Tru Dat, bit if the majority of News Media engaged in facts they would portray niggers as the VILE SCUM they are!! Not "youths" which is double-speak for nigger males aged 16-34, the demographic that COMMITS 52.5% of murders!!

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Quite disappointed with the new channel so far. I haven't heard them discuss anything beyond what you get on the other news channels.
    And I know nobody can help what they look like; we're all born with the features we are given by Nature, but can you imagine a white woman who was this pig-ugly

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	News Ug.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	15645

being given a frontline position on a breakfast show? Are they really going to be any different? I don't think so.
    Looking at an ugly nigger mug first thing in the morning is the last thing I want to do when I wake up.

And I'm waiting for any mention of the election fraud....
    DAMN IT!! I just PUKED up my breakfast!! PLEASE post an eyebleach warninig before posting a pic from that HIDEOUS nigger that escaped from the set of "The walking dead!!"

9. Likes Sandy liked this post