The TikTok user @deliveryguy100 shared a video of himself reacting to a $1.19 tip he says he received on a food order that took him one hour to deliver.
Michael continued to share that on top of the tip, he was paid $2 from the app itself, which, he says, isn't enough to cover the gas he used fulfilling the order. "How am I supposed to survive like that?" he said.
He also told viewers that he is homeless and on the verge of losing his car since he is four months behind on payments. "There's no way I can pay for that," he said. "I haven't been able to sustain myself, to provide for myself."

Since sharing his story on TikTok, people have left sympathetic comments and have also shared his story on Instagram. Some are also sharing Michael's Venmo account name asking others to "pay it forward."

Michael has also shared posts with a written message: "Hey all, I'm a homeless veteran. The pandemic has made life extremely difficult and stressful for many. I am raising money to buy an acoustic guitar."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/delivery-...191831789.html

If the nigger really took an hour to make the delivery, it doesn't deserve a thing. Nobody delivers that far away. But we know the nigger's just lying, like they usually do. Homeless, but driving a car around, and it wants to buy a guitar? Just more nigger lies.

Every nigger that doesn't get "paid," I consider reverse reparations for all the money they're still stealing from us.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b0aa818867a2a75351832abca7188c5c.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	15589