Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face The Dominican Republic's Dictator Rafael Trujillo was a Huge Nigger Fighter

The Dominican Republic is on a Caribbean island called Hispaniola that they must share with the unmitigated #1 nigger shithole country of Haiti. So naturally they have a long term problem with the Haitian ape presence and their incessant TNB. In 1937, Trujillo got sick of the nigger infestation. So he ordered his army to lance the infection in what was called The Parsley Massacre or "La Masacre del Perejil' Nigger bix nood prevents their balloon lips from pronouncing Perejil or Parsley correctly. So Trujillo's soldiers massacred any jig who couldn't pronounce Perejil properly. They made up to 30K niggers good that way.
    The Haitian response was muted, but its government eventually called for an international investigation. Under pressure from Washington, Trujillo agreed to a reparation settlement in January 1938 of US $750,000. By the next year, the amount had been reduced to US $525,000 (US $9.45 million in 2021); 30 dollars per victim, of which only two cents were given to survivors because of corruption in the Haitian bureaucracy. (that's 2 cents too much)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Trujillo#Haiti

Dominican dictator Rafael Trujillo, a strong proponent of anti-Haitianism, regarded Haitians as a racially and culturally inferior people. He saw Haitian migration as a detriment to the social and economic development of the Dominican nation.

There is no feeling of humanity, nor political reason, nor any circumstantial convenience that can force us to look indifferently at the Haitian migration. That type is frankly undesirable. Of pure African race, they cannot represent for us any ethnic incentive. Not well nourished and worse dressed, they are weak, though very prolific due to their low living conditions. For that same reason, the Haitian that enters lives afflicted by numerous and capital vices and is necessarily affected by diseases and physiological deficiencies which are endemic at the lowest levels of that society.

On 2 October 1937 Trujillo made his intentions towards the Haitian community clear in a brief speech he gave during a celebration in his honor in the province of Dajabón.
    For some months, I have traveled and traversed the border in every sense of the word. I have seen, investigated, and inquired about the needs of the population. To the Dominicans who were complaining of the depredations by Haitians living among them, thefts of cattle, provisions, fruits, etc., and were thus prevented from enjoying in peace the products of their labor, I have responded, 'I will fix this.' And we have already begun to remedy the situation. Three hundred Haitians are now dead in Bánica. This remedy will continue.[16]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacre
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Haitian_corpses_after_the_1937_massacre.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	15470
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 06-03-2021 at 07:58 PM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting rid of the negro is always a great idea. Too bad Trujillo didn't compleely cleanse the island
    of every last African shit-stain. After all, the Haitians had no qualms about wiping out every French
    man, woman and child in 1804.

4. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Getting rid of the negro is always a great idea. Too bad Trujillo didn't compleely cleanse the island
    of every last African shit-stain. After all, the Haitians had no qualms about wiping out every French
    man, woman and child in 1804.
    Tru Dat!! Put little French babies at the ends of their bayonets. FUCK HAYSHEE!!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dominican dictator Rafael Trujillo, a strong proponent of anti-Haitianism, regarded Haitians as a racially and culturally inferior people.
    I doubt he regarded them as "people" at all. They are a vile and savage sub-species, not even vaguely humanoid. Too bad he didn't have more time...

I went to the DR on our honeymoon. On a bus tour portions of the road were directly on the Hayshee border and we could see some of the niggers loafing around. One of the passengers asked the guide, "Why are they living in those shacks?? The dwellings looked like they were made of mud, or maybe cow manure and beer cans. The tour guide said, "They like to live like that."

That's how much niggers accomplish when left to their own devices and not coddled and given everything by YT from the day their mammies shit them out until they achieve bat wings.

One side of the road was lush and tropical and the scorched, barren Hayshee side looked like an atomic blast had leveled it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Sandy , Anastasia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dominican Republic is about 15% human, 75% mixed-breed nigger, and 10% full-on purple dark nigger. The 15% that are human run the country and keep civilization going, with the niggers doing simple labor.

Haiti is a 100% nigger shithole, because they genocided all the white French when the coontry was founded. That's why I have no sympathy for this so-called "massacre" of poor nigger Haitian goot bois who dindu nuffins. What they got was nothing more than karma.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    One side of the road was lush and tropical and the scorched, barren Hayshee side looked like an atomic blast had leveled it.
    The Japanese proved that damage from atomic blasts can be repaired. The damage caused by a negro infestation
    is permanent. Radiation does way less genetic damage than coalburning - look at Japan, compared to the U.S..

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Japanese proved that damage from atomic blasts can be repaired. The damage caused by a negro infestation
    is permanent. Radiation does way less genetic damage than coalburning - look at Japan, compared to the U.S..
    As many people died from radiation sickness as died in the initial blasts, a truly horrible thing, but miscegenation is even more horrible. It not only dilutes the human gene pool but birffs niglets that may not have existed anyway (i.e. a buck may not have found a niggersow to muh dikk).

The Japanese had U.S. help to rebuild Hiroshima, Nagasaki and a lot of other war-ravaged cities. It was still much less than what's been poured into nigger cities, which decayed anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hiroshima-detroit-1945-2015-comparison-its-easier-to-bounce-back-from-a-nuclear-holocaust-than-e.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	276.3 KB 
ID:	15486
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Most Dominicans are mixed between human (Spaniards) and niggers, in varying degrees. The lighter skinned ones deny their African side and claim Spanish ancestry. The brownish ones self-identify as "indios" (Indians). I don't blame them for wanting to distance themselves from niggers.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post