Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Get lost, biden!

I hope my American friends here will understand, and I never thought I would ever be so disrespectful to a U.S. representative.
    But to the imposter who claims to be your President, and is visiting here in Britain for the G7 summit:

FUCK OFF, BIDEN - YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE! YOU'RE A CROOK AND A CONMAN.

For those of you who may not have heard, when President Trump visited us there was a march at least as big as the anti-Trump liberals, who looked mostly like a load of degenerates.
    Trump has a huge following here, as he does in the States. But of course, the MSM never bring that to your attention.

Momentum is building in more and more states for a forensic audit of last November's election. It's beginning to look like the snowball is picking up speed as it rolls down the hill.
    I am still forecasting that the election fraud is going to become Biden's Watergate. The truth will come out, have faith.

2. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Hell we don'y want that senile dementia pedo, hair sniffing liar.... Squatting in the white house either here in the USA.

He is NOT my president Trump still is.
    I understand completely! Over here, I still wear my Trump 2020 hat with pride virtually every time I go outside. I too still regard him as your President, and the leader of the Free World. He'll be back in the White House soon.

4. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post