Nigger napalm is usually funny enough, but this is just so much TNB, I'll burst out laughing anytime I think of this.

Tuhonsty Marie Smith, 29, was charged with arson of a building, recklessly endangering safety and mayhem, domestic abuse.

Her husband, Henry Williams, detailed the events that took place before his wife’s alleged attack. Williams, who has been in a relationship with Smith for eight years, said he had “been walking on egg shells” with his wife for several months, court documents show.

When Williams returned from work to their Milwaukee home on June 2, Smith would not speak with him, police said. She was continuously walking in circles, which Williams said was out of character.

Later that night, the two got into an argument when Williams said he planned to move out of their home without her, police said. Williams had been discussing getting a divorce from Smith for a couple of weeks, and the husband said his wife’s “weird” behavior increased after he informed her of his decision.

Williams took their 3-month-old to her crib before midnight and he went to bed between 1 and 1:30 a.m. A few hours later, he awakened to the back of his head on fire, police said.

He immediately went to the bedroom of their other child, who was sleeping at Williams’ parents house, and he tried to put out the fire with his bare hands, police said. He then realized that the bedroom, including a mattress, was on fire.

“The fire was so fierce so he ran back into his bedroom and grabbed his daughter from her crib in his room and ran out the front door and ran to his parents’ house behind his,” police said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wife-sets...133439056.html

So the fire's "fierce" but the nigger didn't realize right away how much fire there was?

There's a GibsMeDat set up. I would love, just love to help, but they don't take gas cards.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b0c15e97117833b195d424b6766d46ef.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	360.7 KB 
ID:	15581

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tuhonsty.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	15584