Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another silverback goes on rampage to kill his hoes. Is partially successful

One of them may or may not have been a mudshark.

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (WSVN) - A Fort Lauderdale man fatally shot his ex-wife and her friend before he went to a Lauderdale Lakes home and injured another ex, police said.

According to investigators, 53-year-old Jeffrey Henley came to a home along the 900 block of Northwest 11th Place in Fort Lauderdale, at around 12:30 a.m., Saturday.
    Gail Crawford said her daughter, India Crawford, and a friend had pulled into her home, only to have the suspect open fire on their car.
    “‘Pow, pow, pow’ in the back, ‘pow, pow, pow’ in the front, and I said, ‘Jeff, you done killed my daughter!'” she said.
    The sow says "You done kilt my daughter" probably with less anger than she might say, "You done et the last chiggun wang."

Those rascally niggers - always up to hijinks.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/broward/...ng-another-ex/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe for this one, the buck found out that it's really a buck too! Not that it minded the muh dikk, but it didn't want word spreading around. Niggerbucks love DL action but don't like to admit it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bucksow.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	15607
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Maybe for this one, the buck found out that it's really a buck too! Not that it minded the muh dikk, but it didn't want word spreading around. Niggerbucks love DL action but don't like to admit it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bucksow.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	15607
    That thing's head is impenetrable, except by a muk dikk in the mouth.
    Bullets ? Forget it - they would ricochet off that coconut from two feet away.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post