Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Maxim's "sexist" alive is a particularly fugly buck-sow

“Somebody pinch me!!!!” Taylor wrote on Instagram. “Maxim Hot 100 to be named the ‘Sexiest Woman alive’ by literally living in the skin I’m in.”

Singer and actress Teyana Taylor was dubbed the “Sexiest Woman Alive” by Maxim this weekend, the first Black woman to be so named.

“A graceful choreographer-dancer, actor-director and top ten recording star,” the magazine’s Jordan Riefe declared of her, “she has brains, talent and, well, the photos show the rest.”

Taylor, 30, shared the announcement on Instagram, where she wrote, “Somebody pinch me!!!! Maxim Hot 100 to be named the ‘Sexiest Woman alive’ by literally living in the skin I’m in. WOW.

“Stepping back in front of the lens has been a journey of self-reflection and self-confidence,” she posted. “Living up to name and title of this shoot wholeheartedly made me nervous.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/teyana-ta...151139104.html

What kind of demographic is Maxim trying to appeal to? Are there really so many white cucks that want to see this? Niggers don't spend money on any magazines, and they want p0rn anyway, preferably white women. For that they use their Obamaphones, then public libraries when the data plan runs out.

I guess promotion of niggers is when you know a publication is going downhill, like when Playboy started showing niggeresses and even made one Nigmate of the Year (meaning Hefner drilled oil). When a co-worker showed us his SI swimsuit issue with that fugly tranny buck Tyra Banks on the cover, I was the kid who stood alone saying it was disgusting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bucksow 1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	15572

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bucksow 2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	15573
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas