Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye Bleach Massive sowpotomus lesboon "author" whines that YT has "polluted" yoga

I guess niggers invented yoga, so this landwhale is not appropriating it.

The book explores the existence of white supremacy and cultural appropriation in American yoga. "I would venture to say that everything in our collective society is rooted in white supremacy. I am sure there are many people who would disagree with that, and honestly I don't care because I believe that and I know it's the case," she says.
    *eye bleach for a 400lb sheboon in her underwear*

Comments from fed-up humans are good.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...183415616.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm too scared to click the link, but as a moderator I have an obligation to make sure a link doesn't violate forum rules, lax as they are now.

And oh my God, it showed the top half of the niggeress, and then I scrolled down.

OH MY GOD.

You did warn us, but still, OH MY GOD. What does that thing do, eat an entire supermarket each week? I saw a movie once where a fat man jokes about his grocer being the only one who loves him. Wherever that niggerpotamus shops for its food, go long on the stock.

I still can't see any comments, even if I open the link in a clean browser not signed in. They must have my IP blacklisted.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

*eye bleach for a 400lb sheboon in her underwear*

Ewwww.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'm too scared to click the link, but as a moderator I have an obligation to make sure a link doesn't violate forum rules, lax as they are now.

And oh my God, it showed the top half of the niggeress, and then I scrolled down.

OH MY GOD.

You did warn us, but still, OH MY GOD. What does that thing do, eat an entire supermarket each week? I saw a movie once where a fat man jokes about his grocer being the only one who loves him. Wherever that niggerpotamus shops for its food, go long on the stock.

I still can't see any comments, even if I open the link in a clean browser not signed in. They must have my IP blacklisted.
    JFC! But I bet some others on this comment section might suffer the same fate for not fawning over this poor, over-stuffed fat tub of shit.
    Jabba was a nice touch.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Polluted Yoga - and It's Time [...].png 
Views:	30 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	15579
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Polluted 2Yoga - and It's Time [...].png 
Views:	52 
Size:	210.8 KB 
ID:	15580
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I first saw this porker on, of all things, a Kotex commercial. After cleaning my iced coffee off my flat screen, I called
    the Kotex customer service number, told them what I saw, and asked them if they've lost their fucking minds ?
    The thought of her awful kippy, which probably looks like a wallet, almost made me hurl....

10. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This video used to be titled "I'm not your nigger", but YouTube "fixed" it.
    That was before I got permanently banned, and I commented that "If she was my negro,
    I'd starve a quick 100 pounds off of it, then sell it to a pig farm".

12. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This video used to be titled "I'm not your nigger", but YouTube "fixed" it.
    That was before I got permanently banned, and I commented that "If she was my negro,
    I'd starve a quick 100 pounds off of it, then sell it to a pig farm".

It probably goes through a gallon of "Chub Rub" every day. Ewww.

You stupid sow, you don't know why you are being "embraced" by YT (all of whom you hate)? I'll tell you: You are morbidly obese, a nigger sow, and a lesbian. Trifecta for the SJW, Libtarded, brain-dead, Feminazi sector trying to prove how they love "inclusion".

14. Likes Sandy , N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Yoga instructor in shoving chicken, fatback and ribs down it's chiggun slot.

Now I need some hydrochloric acid to wash my eyes out with....

Can't say I didn't warn you twice!!

Here:

16. Likes N/A, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry I clicked on it, damn a horrible sight. Didn't read it yet. When I've recovered I'll comment again (shudder).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post