I was reading an article about some niggershines where comments are actually allowed and not censored. There were quite a few by those not overly fond of jungle bunnies, but this one caught my eye because of the terms used and also that he mentioned John Wilkes Booth as did I on another thread. I was wondering if this angry person is a member here.

Roy

October 2

The 19th amendment was the second biggest mistake ever made in the United States of America, ranking above the 13th (establishment of the IRS-INcome tax-Federal (((reserve))).

The worst was importing dindus and then failing to repatriate every single goddamn one of them in 1865. Fuck you in hell John W. Boothe. You killed our country when you killed the man leading the movement to return the obsolete farm equipment.

How many Heritage Americans have died in the US since then, thanks to diversity? How many senseless killings and rapes by savages? How much money have we squandered trying to prove that the unevolved savages are human? What have we gained from this folly?

They are a different species and should be sent back to their nature preserve and allowed to act on their animal (only) impulses as they are wont to do wherever in the world they alight.