The 33-year-old model recently shared a video to TikTok reacting to stories written about her unapologetically flaunting her body hair. She laughed as pictures of the headlines flashed behind her. In one scene she lifted up her arm and exposed some of her armpit hair.

"You'll never get a razor partnership with hairy armpits," she sarcastically captioned the video (Graham was recently announced as the face of Flamingo, a razors and waxing company).

Graham has been open about her body hair journey as of late.

"Day one of me not shaving my legs because I don't want to," she declared in a video posted to TikTok. "Day three of not shaving my legs because a little stubble never hurt nobody. Day four and I still don't feel like shaving my legs or my pits if you can imagine. Day 11 of not shaving my legs because I don't want to and I'm still hot."
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ashl...193733337.html

No, she's not. Even before she started burning coal, how a fatass like her ever became a "model" is beyond me, and especially now. Some of us have speculated that mating with niggers mutates a human's DNA, like the Kartrashians taking on darker skin and groidish features.

And there was nothing "sarcastically" about what she posted, it was true. Do these Lame Stream Media dumbfucks not even know how to use online dictionaries? I know they wouldn't know how to use the printed kind.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c3f14ef0-c945-11eb-a7fc-ede755f6b3f3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	15565