There isn't a nigger driver that isn't a menace to public safety. Besides, when niggers are not allowed to drive, it makes it easy for cops to know that a nigger stole a car without having to run a plate check.

I drove Mrs. S to work this morning as I sometimes do, so I can bring her car in for service. Her job is at a pretty secure complex, requiring a pass or delivery papers to get in. There's a guard station at the entrance to ensure authorized entry only, to do random vehicle checks, and to inspect all trucks entering and leaving. I dropped her off, and at the guard station, the YT guard was standing in middle of the exit lane for cars only, talking to a delivery truck in the other lane. The guard was handed papers, and I didn't see a nigger paw, but I knew from the proceeding behavior that the driver had to be a nigger. The idiot guard stood there for another minute to keep talking about whatever it was, like I wasn't there. The guard went into whatever you call that small building, and I thought, finally! But then WTH, the truck door opened, and out came this lumbering jigaboo to stand right in front of me for a couple of minutes, not even looking at me, and with as 10-IQ retard a look as a nigger can get. The guard finally realized, hey, somebody's waiting to get out, and told the nigger to wait back in its truck.

Meanwhile I was grinding my teeth, waiting to get home and finally have some coffee and breakfast. But I didn't want to make a problem with the guard and have it come back to hurt my wife. So I had to be extremely patient, no honking horns, no shaking my fist, no outward sign I was irritated.

Once, Mrs. S told me, an idiot nigger failed to latch the back doors of its delivery truck. So as it zoomed through the lot, the doors were swinging back and forth, luckily not hitting anyone. At the exit, it tied everybody up trying to figure out how to secure the doors. Evil YT juju metal parts! Remember, Africans never learned to mine or smelt metal, let alone pour molten metal into molds, until they imitated Egyptians (even then not well).