Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark's estranged Monkey returns! Batwings one of her niglets and serves her & himself a hot lead sandwich.

Texas mom, son killed on his 17th birthday by husband in murder-suicide

Fort Worth, Texas mother Holly Beverly and her son Titus Atkins were slain by estranged ex-husband Timothy Beverly last week

Fort Worth, Texas mother Holly Beverly and her son Titus Atkins were tragically murdered by Beverly’s estranged husband last Tuesday. The 39 year-old and her son were shot to death around midnight on June 1, the same day that Atkins turned 17, the Fort Worth Star Telegram reports.

Based on witness accounts and a crime scene full of bullet shells, it appears that Timothy Beverly shot his way into the apartment. The mother and son died from gunshot wounds, which Beverly had in her chest and head; Atkins was shot in the chest, according to the Fort Worth Star Telegram. Timothy Beverly turned the gun on himself and died from a gunshot wound to the head.
    Last week, family members launched a GoFundMe page to cover funeral expenses and support Holly Beverly’s two surviving children, 12 year-old Tyrell and 18 year-old Trinity. Holly Beverly is remembered as someone who “loved Jesus and her family,” and “fiercely, and tirelessly provided for her three children as a single mother.”
    https://news.yahoo.com/texas-mom-son...015500392.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Fat Abbott liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Texas mom, son killed on his 17th birthday by husband in murder-suicide

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-mom-son...015500392.html
    That mudshark is 39?! It looks well in it's 50's!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anytime an orangutan is fired, expelled, packed off to Nigger U, or, as in this case, replaced with another nigger - violence will be the result, even years later. If you work somewhere, and a nigger disappears, it's been fired, for stealing, malingering, or muh dikk. Probably all three. Arm yourself at that point, and don't let your guard down, ever.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    She loved Jesus so much she polluted her race.

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    She loved Jesus so much she polluted her race.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's a one in a million nigger, still a nigger, but it understands what right-thinking humans shouldn't do.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet her parents are proud of her!

If she were my daughter she wouldn't be my daughter the minute I found out she was smoking stovepipe.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger did taxpayers a solid. Three less niggers to support every month!(I consider that mudshark a nigger too)

13. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger did taxpayers a solid. Three less niggers to support every month!(I consider that mudshark a nigger too)
    I do!! A nigger by INJECTION!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's a one in a million nigger, still a nigger, but it understands what right-thinking humans shouldn't do.
    He was exactly right. Why don't niggers emulate him instead of cRappers? He is one of their heroes after all.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I do!! A nigger by INJECTION!!
    LoL!

19. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have said this a gazillion times...Do NOT interact with niggers. Do NOT let niggers in to your home. Do NOT open your heart to any nigger. Definitely DO NOT HAVE CARNAL RELATIONS WITH NIGGERS. How many stories are there like this? Some stupid white girl with daddy-issues thinks she has found the 'exception' and that she can 'save' it, only to end up as a fucktoy for said nigger and all of its buddies...
    I have zero sympathy. You fuck a nigger, then you are a race traitor and you deserve every horrible thing that happens to you. You are certainly not going to be welcomed back into the human world.

There are no 'magic' niggers, only niggers who have not acted out yet. They all do eventually...
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

21. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Roger that!

23. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I have said this a gazillion times...Do NOT interact with niggers. Do NOT let niggers in to your home. Do NOT open your heart to any nigger. Definitely DO NOT HAVE CARNAL RELATIONS WITH NIGGERS. How many stories are there like this? Some stupid white girl with daddy-issues thinks she has found the 'exception' and that she can 'save' it, only to end up as a fucktoy for said nigger and all of its buddies...
    I have zero sympathy. You fuck a nigger, then you are a race traitor and you deserve every horrible thing that happens to you. You are certainly not going to be welcomed back into the human world.

There are no 'magic' niggers, only niggers who have not acted out yet. They all do eventually...
    I tell this to people I care about: do not talk to a black, move far away from a black, and do this as if your life depended on it. I don't use the N word so they'll understand I'm serious. There is nothing positive that will arise from any interaction with a nigger. Thankfully in my professional life, I've never worked with a nigger engineer, though I've worked with middle easterners (which I'll classify as islamists in the absence of other evidence). Not many though.

I don't engage niggers with small talk. I want 0 contact with them. Now...my problem is everyday I hear vulgar usage of the Spanish language, from border hopping illegals, who begin their life here in the US as a criminal, moocher, thief (they are stealing a life and economy that is legally not theirs to enjoy and profit from), and then keeps bitching about equality and wanting more protections and privileges. Sounds like a different race of nigger to me.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I tell this to people I care about: do not talk to a black, move far away from a black, and do this as if your life depended on it. I don't use the N word so they'll understand I'm serious. There is nothing positive that will arise from any interaction with a nigger. Thankfully in my professional life, I've never worked with a nigger engineer, though I've worked with middle easterners (which I'll classify as islamists in the absence of other evidence). Not many though.

I don't engage niggers with small talk. I want 0 contact with them. Now...my problem is everyday I hear vulgar usage of the Spanish language, from border hopping illegals, who begin their life here in the US as a criminal, moocher, thief (they are stealing a life and economy that is legally not theirs to enjoy and profit from), and then keeps bitching about equality and wanting more protections and privileges. Sounds like a different race of nigger to me.
    There are a lot of one drops among them, sometimes a few quarts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spiggers.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	15849

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4e53506756c648e2bfa865c252f48a56.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	15850
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Live by the nigger, die by the nigger!

One way or another this burner was going to be killed by a nigger! If her ex had not returned, her son or one of his rival niggers would have eventually done it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk