Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Canadian in a pickup truck of Peace runs over mudslime family of 5

Muslim family in Canada killed in ‘targeted’ attack, police say

A man accused of mowing down five members of the same family with a black pickup truck in an Ontario city on Sunday, killing four and seriously injuring a 9-year-old boy, targeted them because they were Muslim, police said Monday, in what the city’s mayor branded an act of “mass murder.”

Police said the victims, who were struck while waiting to cross an intersection on a warm and clear Sunday evening in London, Ontario, included a 74-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man, a 44-year-old woman and a 15-year-old girl. The 9-year-old boy is in the hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.

Detective Superintendent Paul Waight said police on Sunday arrested the suspect, Nathaniel Veltman, in a mall parking lot four miles from where the attack occurred “wearing a vest that appeared to be like body armor.”
    In an April report, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the country’s national intelligence agency, warned that the coronavirus pandemic had “exacerbated xenophobic and anti-authority narratives.” It cited “ideologically motivated violent extremism,” which includes racially motivated violence, as a growing threat.
    Yeah, right.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-hate-veltman/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The man committed a good deed for humanity.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He saw what's ruining his country step right in front of his truck, and temptation got the better of him. We had
    1500 nigger trannies, at the height of the Kung Flu outbreak, packed into a street protest in Brooklyn last year.
    The whole bunch should have been taken to Plum Island, which is our infectious disease research facility. I can't
    believe no one did a wheelie right down the middle of Trans-Nigger Boulevard.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could easily been written up as elderly man's foot slips from brakes to gas.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He saw what's ruining his country step right in front of his truck, and temptation got the better of him. We had
    1500 nigger trannies, at the height of the Kung Flu outbreak, packed into a street protest in Brooklyn last year.
    The whole bunch should have been taken to Plum Island, which is our infectious disease research facility. I can't
    believe no one did a wheelie right down the middle of Trans-Nigger Boulevard.
    I was saying in private that with the rules loosened up, now I can fully express myself that when I see a swarm of these niggers "protesting," all I see is a giant bowling alley for someone.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The man committed a good deed for humanity.
    Tru Dat!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Human Canadians must retake their country and honor from Muslim scum! And for godssakes, no immigration from any nigger or Islamic country!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Human Canadians must retake their country and honor from Muslim scum! And for godssakes, no immigration from any nigger or Islamic country!
    Even reseved and polite Ontarians, unaccustomed to violence, have had it with the invasion of Muzzies and criminal Jamaicoons but our cuck, nu-male PM Justin won't do anything about it. He's too busy marching in Pride Parades.

I have friends in ON and they hate Muzzies with a passion, as do we all.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post