Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Royal sheboon squats, grunts and shits out another insurance policy.

Both had to take a leave from their jobs to care for the new sproglet. Gee, I hope they can pay their mortgage this month.

How do you take a leave from doing nothing except sucking up resources and whining to Orca?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...leave-24264008
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd have more respect for Harry, if he'd made an honest woman out of some teen strumpet that he met on Epstein's
    Lolita island. Believe me, Meghan worked the casting couch harder than any of Epstein's girls ever had to. With those
    two in L.A., at least he Queen can sleep at night, and not have to worry about that trollup smothering her with a
    satin pillow. 12 more years, and her highness will be spinning in her grave, while the "Sussex Royals" awful sprogs
    disgrace the crown.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Both had to take a leave from their jobs to care for the new sproglet. Gee, I hope they can pay their mortgage this month.

How do you take a leave from doing nothing except sucking up resources and whining to Orca?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...leave-24264008
    Good point!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I despise the royals for being welfare queens, even if some have done some good things like military service, but what a disgrace to Her Majesty to name the niglet after her nickname. The first one was named Archie, when the familiar is completely inappropriate for a royal.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching some classical music concerts tonight, and the YouTube niggerlovers still have to insert nigger crap in the related links. Three hours of the "royal wedding" of Harry to that niggeress?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman;174335[B
    ]I despise the royals for being welfare queens[/B], even if some have done some good things like military service, but what a disgrace to Her Majesty to name the niglet after her nickname. The first one was named Archie, when the familiar is completely inappropriate for a royal.
    The whole parasitic gang is living in the insulated lap of luxury as though it's still Medieval times with no knowledge or care of how the very people - many who are impoverished yet paying for this extravagant lifestyle - are suffering.

Well, the "Royals" did get a bit of comeuppance when the palace was overrun with niggers. Imagine, a troop of niggers and Hollywood trash in Buckingham palace.

And "Archie"? How the hell did they come up with that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Archie-e1506372815257.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	15557
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , DaveInTexas liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait - WHAT?
    JOBS?
    WHAT FUCKING JOBS?

I have yet to hear of anything they have done to earn one damn cent!

You know, I count Pres. Jimmy Carter as one of the worst POTUS's in decades. Even he knew how to leave gracefully when his time was up and actually did get a job and earned a little of my respect for it - even if it was for a bunch of libtards and was used to the benefit of a lot of (not all, mind you) niggers. He rolled up his sleeves and worked as a carpenter for Habitat for Humanity building homes for the poor. He never tried to use his position as former POTUS to personally gain anything, that I'm aware of. Sent his daughter to public schools and never bailed out his drunk ass brother.

I doubt Harry knows how to do any type of actual work whatsoever short of the stint he spent in the military (which is the only thing to his credit AFAIAC and I won't take that away from him). Does he even still know how to fly a helicopter?

I'm certain he will never do one second of actual work in his life. If he ever broke a sweat, he'd probably have a panic attack wondering what that weird liquid is that's coming from his ginger bastard skin.

As for the Ho, acting is not work. It may take up your time and reward you with money but so does prostitution - which really is a form of acting and vice versa. Maybe she broke a sweat on the casting couch, I don't know...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whole parasitic gang is living in the insulated lap of luxury as though it's still Medieval times with no knowledge or care of how the very people - many who are impoverished yet paying for this extravagant lifestyle - are suffering.

Well, the "Royals" did get a bit of comeuppance when the palace was overrun with niggers. Imagine, a troop of niggers and Hollywood trash in Buckingham palace.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Archie-e1506372815257.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	15557
    When Gorilla Williams, Idris Nigger, a nigger pastor, and Hollywood nigger lovers were at Buckingham Palace, I laughed so hard because the royals were forced to mingle with trashy uglies and their enablers! Me-again marrying into British royalty is the ultimate symbol that now they're considered human! If he really hated his family, he should have just married some fat ugly black POS from south central Los Angeles, same nigger as Meghan.

I used to live and work in Santa Barbara. Everything is expensive. Where these two live, there's a lot of security. Super rich uppity types, doesn't matter, because in the end, their neighbors are nigger rich like Oprah. I'd rather live modestly with humans than to have a nigger as a neighbor.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Wait - WHAT?
    JOBS?
    WHAT FUCKING JOBS?

I have yet to hear of anything they have done to earn one damn cent!

I doubt Harry knows how to do any type of actual work whatsoever short of the stint he spent in the military (which is the only thing to his credit AFAIAC and I won't take that away from him). Does he even still know how to fly a helicopter?

I'm certain he will never do one second of actual work in his life. If he ever broke a sweat, he'd probably have a panic attack wondering what that weird liquid is that's coming from his ginger bastard skin.

As for the Ho, acting is not work. It may take up your time and reward you with money but so does prostitution - which really is a form of acting and vice versa. Maybe she broke a sweat on the casting couch, I don't know...
    I've sometimes pondered what they all would do if their money, servants, etc. just disappeared in a puff of smoke. I have a feeling they might just sit there, completely and utterly helpless, until they died of starvation or dehydration.

I'm also wondering how the Ginger Cuck managed to make two sprogs, when the Royal Rachet Sow keeps his wee cojones firmly locked in her 8K designer handbag.

18. Likes Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You know, I count Pres. Jimmy Carter as one of the worst POTUS's in decades. Even he knew how to leave gracefully when his time was up and actually did get a job and earned a little of my respect for it - even if it was for a bunch of libtards and was used to the benefit of a lot of (not all, mind you) niggers. He rolled up his sleeves and worked as a carpenter for Habitat for Humanity building homes for the poor. He never tried to use his position as former POTUS to personally gain anything, that I'm aware of. Sent his daughter to public schools and never bailed out his drunk ass brother.

I respect people who didn't have to go into the military, but did and served honorably, as long as they do something honorable with their lives afterward. I've met a few "veteran" assholes, including a nigger, who did a simple short enlistment and think it entitles them to speak with authority on anything. Harry isn't acting like a Supreme Commander, and I can respect that he served honorably, but I have no respect for him as a man. What is he doing with his life since? If he wanted to drill oil, he should have bought some boots and gone to Texas or the Dakotas.

I could have respected Carter if he'd built houses all his life. He could have done a lot worse in four years, but he did enough bad for me to curse his name.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Archibald would have been an old-fashioned but still appropriate name. The familiar version as a given/christened name is just not royal protocol, and it's like the niggeress is trying to insult the royal family every which way. Harry himself was christened Henry, and if by some freak of fate he ever occupies the throne, he'd be officially King Henry but still called "affectionately" Harry.

Now look at this, the oildriller and niggeress are creating even more drama, like the drama queens they are.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have insisted that they did ask for the queen’s blessing to name their child Lilibet, the monarch’s childhood nickname, after palace sources briefed British journalists that they had made the announcement without getting permission from the queen.

Lawyers acting on behalf of the former royals issued a legal threat after the claim was published by the BBC. A British newspaper source told The Daily Beast that a rare legal warning had gone out to the papers advising them not to repeat the allegation that Harry and Meghan had named their second child after Queen Elizabeth without asking her first.

The couple are now engaged in yet another full-scale briefing war with the palace in an episode that once again exposes the mistrust which seems to characterize the Sussexes dysfunctional relationship with the monarchy.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/meghan-ha...114727665.html

As I said, it's like the niggeress is trying to insult the royal family every which way. There's no way in hell they got permission, even if they asked. I read somewhere else that Lilibet was the nickname that was basically only for the late Prince Philip to use for his beloved wife.

I didn't realize Prince Philip served in the Pacific during the war. Most anyone who lived through that war gets my respect.

21. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The couple are now engaged in yet another full-scale briefing war with the palace in an episode that once again exposes the mistrust which seems to characterize the Sussexes dysfunctional relationship with the monarchy.
    So is the job (full-scale briefing war)from which the Cuck and his Nigress had to take a leave so they could care for their latest sprog? How tragic that these rich, pampered parasites who don't even have to pay for the food they shovel down their gullets or the underpants on their asses are having their little feelings hurt. Tragic. Let them keep whining to Orca or maybe Dr. Phil, or get themselves some Hug Chairs.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's second child, daughter Lilibet, has still not been added to the British royal family's official line of succession a full seven weeks after her birth.

Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor was born on June 4, and should be eighth in line to the throne. But the child's name – a tribute to both Queen Elizabeth and Harry's late mother, Diana – has not yet been added to the official succession list on the Royal Family's website.

The Daily Mail, which flagged the omission, reported for comparison that Archie, Meghan and Harry's firstborn, was added to the list two weeks after he was born in 2019.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ks-after-birth

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's second child, daughter Lilibet, has still not been added to the British royal family's official line of succession a full seven weeks after her birth.

Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor was born on June 4, and should be eighth in line to the throne. But the child's name – a tribute to both Queen Elizabeth and Harry's late mother, Diana – has not yet been added to the official succession list on the Royal Family's website.

The Daily Mail, which flagged the omission, reported for comparison that Archie, Meghan and Harry's firstborn, was added to the list two weeks after he was born in 2019.
    But you two ingrates step away from the Royal Family. You CHOSE to distance yourself away from the Royal Family, stating "privacy issues" (yet ironically you bitched and moaned on Orca Nigfrey's show, for the whole world to see).

You left the royal family, so why should your little half-breed niglet get in line for the Throne, that she will never see, because let's face it, Charles is going to outlive them all, just to piss off the Brits
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post