Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mass starvation for Ethiopean niggers, again. Still.

Why can't that UN just butt out and let Mother Nature, who has been trying mightily to eliminate parasitic niggers, do her job?

The U.N. humanitarian chief warned Friday, June 4, 2021, that famine is imminent in Ethiopia's embattled Tigray region and the country's north and there is a risk that hundreds of thousands of niggers or more will die.
    Is that a warning or a promise?

Lowcock said leaders of the seven major industrialized nations -- the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Italy and Canada -- need to put the humanitarian crisis and threat of widespread famine in northern Ethiopia on the agenda of their summit from June 11-13 in Cornwall, England.

“Everyone needs to understand that were there to be a colossal tragedy of the sort that happened in 1984 the consequences would reach far and last long,” he said.
    I'm sure we'd all like to donate. Go find someone who cares, Lowcock.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...2-stage-set2-7
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If only Sam Kinison were alive today.

"So we've got this problem for the last 30, 40 years of starving Africans having more babies that are starving but somehow grow up to have lots of babies themselves. I've got a little solution for that. You, uh, stop feeding them. Am I right? I am, aren't I? STOP FEEDING THEM!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No worries, I'm sure Joe the Vegetable has already sent half the U.S. Air Force to go and get them to bring them here.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If only Sam Kinison were alive today.

"So we've got this problem for the last 30, 40 years of starving Africans having more babies that are starving but somehow grow up to have lots of babies themselves. I've got a little solution for that. You, uh, stop feeding them. Am I right? I am, aren't I? STOP FEEDING THEM!"

OMG, I've been saying that since I was a teen! It's a good thing Sam is not around. He'd be crucified for that these days.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Sandy , N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG, I've been saying that since I was a teen! It's a good thing Sam is not around. He'd be crucified for that these days.
    I never heard his standup when I was growing up, only that he was crude, vulgar, and "insensitive." The PC crowd had already painted him as a horrible person. Then some years after he died, and people started uploading videos of him, I realized just how right he was. What was put on his gravestone is absolutely right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sam_kinison_04.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	15534
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ironically it's nigger worship that leads to nigger starvation. The powers that be oppose any form of nigger burf coontrol because dat be rayciss and niggaz gots da right to breed. So niggers breed out of control, leading to too many niggers and not enough chiggun, which leads to mass starvation.

We spay and neuter cats and dogs because we love them, but if anyone suggested spaying and neutering niggers, libtards would scream, "Hate! Hate! Hate!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we need to send our expert black farmers over there to save the day .....
    Oh wait..... there's no such thing.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Ironically it's nigger worship that leads to nigger starvation. The powers that be oppose any form of nigger burf coontrol because dat be rayciss and niggaz gots da right to breed. So niggers breed out of control, leading to too many niggers and not enough chiggun, which leads to mass starvation.

We spay and neuter cats and dogs because we love them, but if anyone suggested spaying and neutering niggers, libtards would scream, "Hate! Hate! Hate!"

I also found it amazing all those years ago that niggers in such a state of starvation were still able to muh dik. I remember saying that instead of sending food to give them just enough energy to breed they should have sent them birth control but no, send them food and then try to guilt us into providing for the resulting fly-blown, stringy niglets the sows shat out. Disgusting. Even many species of wild animals refrain from breedng when food is scarce, but not niggers!

16. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was it in 1984 that they had the song "Feed the World (let them know it's Christmas time"?
    First, they're fucking muzzies, so why even try? All non-Muslim, even atheists, should do all they can to not support any Islamist, for world safety. All of them are bad. I guarantee it.

Now, Ethiopians are black, so double whammy. Unless they're the first Jews as they claim
    Yeah, some claim they're Christian. Bullshit.

Starve them. Not our problem. I feel no "moral obligation" to useless non-human nigger species. Let them die, I'm fucking tired of seeing their "poor me" ads. Why don't their Arab and other Muslim relatives help them. Turks? Berbers? Ah, I see. They're just savages.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fertile soil and loads of natural resources, still can't make it work. Just shitting in their own drinking water and waiting for gibbs.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Yep, that's what I was thinking of.

Don't send the niggers another bite, but don't send them U-Hauls either. Let the niggers starve right where they are. Buzzards need food!

22. Likes N/A, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Now, Ethiopians are black, so double whammy. Unless they're the first Jews as they claim
    Yeah, some claim they're Christian. Bullshit.
    If they're Jews, then can't they hit a rock like Moses to make water come out, and pray for manna?

If they're Christians, can't they take a few fish and loaves, and break the up to feed thousands of themselves?